*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1306785-Stefani-teaches-Danielle-anal-vore
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mahboi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1858340
Randy shrinks and his friends are unaware he is in their house.
This choice: Stefani walks in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Stefani teaches Danielle anal vore

    by: sagget69
Suddenly you are thrown off of Danielle's thong and slammed against her big, tight asshole. "What just happened," you think to yourself. The sudden shift in Danielle's body was followed by her huge beach ball butt cheeks grinding together, and Danielle shouting, "I'm coming, hold on!" Someone was at the door, probably one of Danielle's friends. As Danielle heads for the door you start to wonder, "Is it anyone I know?" Danielle was just recently introduced to Maria and the girls, by Stefani, less than a month ago, and the girls haven't spent a lot of time with Danielle, except when Stefani brings her along. That's when it hit you! You knew who was at the door, ringing the doorbell ever two seconds. Danielle opens the door, and just as you thought, it's Stefani with an evil grin on her face. You can't see her, but you can hear her talking to Danielle, although the sound you hear is muffled by the dense layers of ass around you. You do manage to hear one of Danielle and Stefani's conversations from the outside. "Hey Danielle, I stopped by cause I wanted to show you something." "What is it," Danielle asks. You can hear Stefani moaning in pleasure and digging around. She only moans like that when she has someone in her ass, but what confused you is that you weren't in Stefani's ass, you were trapped in Danielle's butt, so she must have found another shrunken person. "You see this little guy Danielle? His name is Ricky! He was Maria's old boyfriend before they broke up and I was put in charge of him," Stefani said devilishly. "I thought still had a boyfriend," Danielle said curiously. "She does, but not with this poor sap, now it's with this guy named Randy, who looks sort of like him, but ends up in our asses more often. That reminds me, the reason I came over here is to teach you how to shove a shrunken guy up your ass." "Why would I wanna do that," Danielle asked. "Oh you'll love it, just watch me use Ricky and tell me you don't wanna do this." You hear Ricky struggle to get away from Stefani's ass only to hear more of Stefani's moans of pleasure. "That looks like fun," Danielle said jumping up and down. Danielle's jumping caused her butt cheeks to jiggle and bounce, smothering you against her asshole, only this time your legs got sucked inside her pulsating anus. "What you want to do Danielle is shove him up your ass with your index finger like this. "Okay, let me try!" Suddenly, you see Danielle's huge, black finger enter her ass cheeks and coming your way. You try to escape, but you can't move with your legs caught in her anus. You flail about in your desperate attempts to escape Danielle's asshole, but her index finger beats you to the punch. Danielle shoves you and her index finger deep into the humid regions of her bowels. You try to get out, but Danielle's finger leaves, and her butt hole closes behind it, sealing you within. "That's good work," says Stefani, "now onto the next lesson." What's the next lesson for Danielle's anal vore training?

You have the following choices:

1. Sucking them in deeper

*Noteb*
2. Fart Torture

*Noteb*
3. Butt Games

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sagget69 (UN: sagget69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mahboi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1306785-Stefani-teaches-Danielle-anal-vore