*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857956-You-and-the-Giant-Animals/cid/3479704-The-bandit-looks-hungry-it-looks-like-you-forg
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1857956
You're shrunk and surrounded by giant animals. It's a dream come true and a nightmare.
This choice: The bandit looks hungry, it looks like you forgot to feed him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The bandit looks hungry, it looks like you forg...

    by: Unknown
Having looked closely into the eyes of your pet, you did not see anything good, except anger and savagery, hunger inhabiting the mind of the Bandit. He was looking at you, wanting to feel your tender, soft and sweet delicious flesh with the entire surface of his tongue.

Oh, speaking of height, you weren't more than 1 inch in size.

You saw how the Bandit licked his black lips so sweetly and insidiously, after which he began to walk slowly, so carefully step in your direction, trying to scare his prey, play with it before devouring it. Goosebumps ran down your back from what you saw, your body was completely numb, you could not move any muscle of your body, both standing and standing in one place, only moving your eyes and watching the wild Bandit who is slowly approaching you, overcoming a long distance with every second, it cost him nothing to walk up to the middle of the living room, he walked all over it in a couple of seconds and now you were looking up at the giant dog, he was as tall as a nine-story house for you.
The dog throws you into the air with one jerk of his head, the dog accompanies you with his gaze until you fly up slightly, stay in the air for about two seconds, after which he continued to fall down like a stone, the dog opened his mouth at the bottom and now you could see this boundless darkness of the dog's throat in the back of his mouth, which pulsated, from this throat the heat and the rotten smell of overcooked meat escaped. You scream *Aaaaaaaaaaaaa *, fall into the throat of the Bandit, then * a sip*, only this sound is heard by you, your screams are muffled by the soft walls of his esophagus and you descend down his esophagus in silence, creating a small, descending bulge on his neck.
The esophagus seemed to be pulling you down, squeezing you hard and not giving you a chance to escape.
In the end, you are pushed through a narrow hole, into an empty stomach, at the bottom of which an acid lake has begun to form. After licking his lips satisfactorily, he left the house and raced down the street path to look for food. And at that time, your existence was out of the question.

In a short time you will become nothing more than a liquid kashchitsa, for a long time plivuschaya on the other end of the Bandit.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857956-You-and-the-Giant-Animals/cid/3479704-The-bandit-looks-hungry-it-looks-like-you-forg