*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2813603-The-Corpulent-Counselor
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Her humongous hippie guidance counselor, Ms. Underwood!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

The Corpulent Counselor

    by: Copi
Big Sis Mia had been Hannah's earliest breakthroughs with the staff, and one of her first ports-of-call throughout the years, unwittingly guiding Hannah for many derring-do's. Hannah remembered fondly how she had almost coerced both the tubby hippie and the equally porcine Ms. Flatterly into a relationship, and the explosive effect a mere month of dating had on both their waistlines!

Hannah had never TA'd for Mia before, but her frequent visitations had already given her a game plan - snacking was the key. Ms. Underwood curated her mealtimes well, with food that Hannah had found difficult to fully replace. But the secret to the counselor's blubbery weight was the uncontrolled flow of snacks that occurred between those times. Merely convincing Mia to treat herself more often with junk food had been the main contributor to what Hannah estimated was about 40 more radiant pounds of fat. She also had a problem with binging when she was either stressed out, or feeling particularly positive about herself. Sister Hammond almost felt like she wasn't needed at all, but she had big ideas for a bigger Mia.

Hannah bounded up to the office door, knocking with vigor. After a short pause, a muffled "Come in!" sounded from the other side.

Hannah swung the door wide open, ready for service!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Copi (UN: copiwheel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2813603-The-Corpulent-Counselor