*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2083717-Food-Based-Appeals-Earn-Pollucks-Approval
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: "What, do you need more staff? We can -hic- do that!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Food Based Appeals Earn Polluck's Approval

    by: wowee
“W-what, did ya’ll say again?” sputtered Eri Flatterly

“I said we can do that.” said Mrs. Polluck in a gentile matter-of-fact tone. “It shouldn’t be any trouble…” she trailed off and made like she was doodling an important math equations with her pen on a random piece of paper, but her stomach had already made up its mind. “How many would you say we need to hire, at the very least?”

“Mmm...I figure’ say, four.” Suggested Ms. Flatterly

Why, that’s all Eri dear? Have six! You certainly deserve it for all the upgrades we’re planning!”

Well-Th-thank you! I mean keepin’ up with the menu shouldn’t be a problem now!” The school’s head chef gave a slight bow, her voice filled with joy as she thanked the Headmistress.

“So glad to hear it!” sang Ms. Polluck in return, happy to help anyone who worked hard to appeased her appetite.

Hannah only nodded in her approval, as she preferred to remain the silent guiding hand when it came to the Heavyweight Headmistress and her important decisions. Her quest to not only subtly rule the school but rule a school full of tubby teens was going great! This was a victory on the level of one of her biggest previous upheavals when she had talked Ms. Polluck to send her previous head assistant/bodyguard Tasha on an all-expenses paid trip back to her motherland of Siberia, Russia, complete with a small sum of spending money. Hannah had ‘forgotten’ to buy the return trip to ticket, and since no one had heard of Tasha for a while…well Ms.Polluck certainly hadn’t made a peep about Tasha that that Hannah was here! Now there was hardly a day that went by that Hannah wasn’t at the headmistress right hand, usually placing food into it. Hannah knew now had grown dependent on Hannah, not only for physical acts; getting up, sliding through doorways, but also on an emotional level of trust. So with the piggy headmistress in her pocket, Hannah was emboldened to know that there was nearly nothing outside her range of influence.

***


“Ah’m tellin’ ya’ it’s the craziest thang.” Mutterd Eri to one of her very few current assistant chefs that afternoon. “She just asks for a menu overhaul, and even though I’d been askin’ for an assistant or two all last semester, before she would give me the run-around- about budget slippage or some bull hockey, now she sends me six! Ok, admittedly the fire during “Everything En Flambé Night” was my fault and I should have seen it comin’ but I put that banana fosters blaze out! Nobody got hurt, and really isn’t it the schools job to have insurance to cover- I’m getting off track here. Anyways I go see here today and she just turns around and drops 6 on me like it wasn’t a big thang!”

“Well I can’t say she hasn’t had an extreme fondness for food recently. I mean have you seen her?” asked Eri’s assistant.

“Mhmmmh,” hummed Eri in agreement. “Look, I’m not one to talk…But in the ten years I’ve know her she’s gotten big, and I mean then she got really big, and now she’s like Texas BIG! Heck’ I bet anybody could get money out of the school reserves if they make it tied to food! “Said Eri bursting into laughter.

Now normally this innocent comment would have just echoed off the walls and out of existence….

IF!

If not for Margaret Flynn Buttercombe custodian and notorious gossip weren’t cleaning out the trash cans at that very moment. Now, Margaret liked her job but had yearned, begged for a newer bigger floor mopper. Ms. Polluck however had explained time and time again, that the janitorial budget didn’t have room for one scheduled until two more years for now. But, perhaps with the tiny new bit of information this was now her chance! So, quickly, Margaret went and made a small request for herself to talk to Ms. Polluck. She supposed it would be hard to somehow work food into the idea…but she’d figure that part out later….

***


That following day Margaret Flynn stood in Ms. Pollucks office waiting for a reply to her request.

“Hmm…So I’ve though it over and looked at the budgets…” began Ms. Polluck leaning back a bit in her chair, drumming her fingers over her dome of a belly, her stomach in fact so large and wide now that it was enough to make the act intimidating. Which really fucking turned Hannah Hammond on needless to say.

“Oh-uh-before you finish. I just wanted to remind you that the cleaning staff could be c-cleaning up twice as fast, with the new mopper, m-meaning the cafeteria might be able to stay open longer….” Margaret just managed to spurt out.

“Oh, hmmm.” Said Ms. Polluck as she shifted her weight. “I hadn’t considered that…”

Hannah didn’t really care either way, but the custodian did have a point...

“I say that’s a good enough reason!” added Hannah hoping to move things along.

“Oh well, if you say so Hannah! I’m sure more available eating time is always good for our students…and staff.” Said Ms. Polluck with a husky chuckle. “Done!” Her fat hand held a red ink stamper marked “Approved” and she slammed it authoritatively on the request paper.

Without a word Marget left as quickly as she could before Ms. Polluck could change her mind. Feeling quite boisterous she made straight for the teachers’ lounge, ready to brag away. Oh yes! All the teachers’ would think she was hot stuff when it finally turned out that she knew something they didn’t! She was going to revel in her big reveal!

And so, Margaret may have let loose a word or two about stressing how Ms. Polluck was giving out funds for food based projects, which may have reached the ears of Public Speaking teacher Tammy Wolfe, who might have let it slip two or three or more times in her various conversations the rest of the day…

***


That following Monday things in Ms.Polluck’s office had followed the usual routine. Ms. Polluck staggered her way into her office; Hannah poured her some super-stimulated coffee, they both “shared” a big BIG breakfast (you should know who did most of the eating,) and then attended to anything they had on the schedule. Hmmm… Hannah studied the paper looks like it was a meeting with Clara Price. Hannah hadn’t heard the name before; apparently she wanted something to do with the Science funding. Boring… thought Hannah as Clara Price began to enter the room, then immediately thought Woah..hubba hubba hips! All 240lbs of Clara Price waddled into Ms. Pollucks office, and Hannah instantly salivated a bit over this blue haired eye candy. Hannah had missed out on this shy sapphire in the sea of fatties. She looked a bit nervous, and as most office visitors, a bit intimated before the almighty Polluck’s bulk, but she found the nerve and started.

She gave a small speech about the schools science wing, complete with charts and graphs, Hannah and Ms.Polluck were hardly paying attention, with Hannah daydreaming of giving the shy girl all the “attention” she deserved completing the girl for her big brain, as well as her big boobies, and thick ass.

“And that’s why I think if you invested in the science center a little more, you’d be investing in the future of your students as well…” said Clara finishing, and waking the rest of the room from their daze.

“Finally!” said Ms. Polluck aloud and clearly bored by the speech she’d just head. “Anything else?” she asked sounding like she wanted to hurry up and get this over with.

“Well with the money we’d be able to by every student a miniature chocolate microscope to help advertise what a tremendous upgrade the science lab would be getting.” Offered Clara, a panicky face suddenly springing up.

“…Chocolate Microscopes? Would all of the teachers be getting one as well?” asked Ms.Polluck leaning over her desk a bit intent on hearing the answer.

“Oh…I..Uh don’t see why not….” Said Clara starting to sweat a bit, and hoping the rumor she’d overhead was true…

“And other faculty as well…” said Ms.Polluck licking her lips.

“Uh…” Clara could clearly tell there was a lot hanging on her next answer. “Oh yes, undoubtedly.”

“Then it’s approved!” Ms. Polluck brought the red rubber stamp down without a second thought. Hannah smiled; she hardly had to do anything that time. Well maybe this Clara price girl had made a good case for sending more money to the science wing of the school but it seemed like Ms. Polluck was dead-set on anything that meant more food in her life.

“Well that was a bit boring.” Said Ms.Polluck who frowned, before helping herself to a doughnut. “I hopve the other onesh are a vit more intershting.” She said in the middle of bites.

“Others?” asked Hannah frowning as she looked down at the schedule, and disappointed she wouldn’t get any alone time with Ms.Polluck today. WOAH! There were a lot of meeting scheduled for today for some reason…Was there a break coming up or something? Had one of the students put on high heels and struck oil on school grounds and Hannah not heard about it?

Well there wasn’t really anything she could do about it now, unless Ms. Polluck wanted to cancel ALL her meeting for the rest of the day. Hannah would just have to wait things out…

“Let’s see, next is…”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It’s a student!

*Noteb*
2. It’s a teacher / faculty member!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wowee (UN: director714 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2083717-Food-Based-Appeals-Earn-Pollucks-Approval