*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1930809-Her-hypocritical-heifer-of-a-Gym-Coach-Coach-K
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Her hypocritical heifer of a Gym Coach, Coach Knight!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Her hypocritical heifer of a Gym Coach, Coach K...

    by: Unknown
Coach K was one mean teacher, but oh boy was she fat! Being mostly bottom heavy, Ms. Knight had a huge bum followed by ballooning thighs. Her belly was quite enormous but not nearly as big as her ass.

Hannah knocked on the office door.

"Come on in." Knight said from inside the office.

Hannah walked in and sat down in the chair across from her teacher. Hannah couldn't help but notice a button missing from the top of K's shirt. Her ogling was interrupted by Coach K's loud voice.

"Finally, someone who isn't a huge fat ass! Its like...this school is made to make every girl...blow up like a balloon!" Exclaimed K as she munched on a drumstick. Hannah wasn't kidding when she mentioned K was a hypocritical heifer.

"Alright, first I need you to bring me some food, I'm starving! Hannah was already enjoying this, "Second, my gym schedule is over there" She points with the drum stick," I have another copy with me but make sure everyday you get the supplies out for that days lesson."

"What do you want first? the food or..." Hannah was interrupted once again.

"Yes I want the food first! Now get to it." Coach Knight was done speaking and cleaned off the drumstick and threw the bone away.

Hannah liked Coach K for her butt, but not for her loud mouth. If she wanted something, she wasn't afraid to say it. This might however be good for Hannah.

Hannah brought her newest project a platter of empty calorie foods. She set it down in front of her and watched Ashley look up in approval.

"Thank you Hannah," She said grabbing a slice of cake," I think you will fit in here juuuuust fine."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1930809-Her-hypocritical-heifer-of-a-Gym-Coach-Coach-K