*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Which Walker?
  2. Big Beautiful Busy Work
  3. Piggy Polluck
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1860023-Which-Walker
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Wait—which Walker was she supposed to visit?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Which Walker?

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Hannah couldn’t quite remember which of the Walker sisters it was that Ms. Polluck had been called to visit—there were two of them, Jennifer and Sarah—and Hannah had been lucky enough to have both of them for various subjects; English in Freshman Year and Culinary Arts in Sophomore. The two of them, as she understood it, were practically worlds apart.

Ms. Walker the Culinary teacher was a flighty woman who never really seemed to do any real work. Always sitting at her desk snacking and watching everyone work super intensely. Then everyone would turn in their dish and Ms. Walker would take them home, eat them presumably, and come back and hand out A’s like it was nobody’s business. A walking GPA booster and one of the biggest, fattest women on campus. After it dawned on her that Ms. Walker probably didn’t even taste the food before she graded it, Hannah had the bright idea to start bringing in pies and cakes and stuff she bought from the bakery and turning them in as her own; which served to fatten both her grade and her teacher to her liking. Hannah could (and often did, late at night when she had trouble sleeping) still close her eyes and picture Ms. Walker as she slowly ballooned outwards in that semester alone. Nowadays she seemed to have leveled out—but that was still pretty damn big.

Ms. Walker the English teacher was the exact opposite, really bitter and distant. She played on her phone a lot during class and assigned lots of busy work, but as Hannah seemed to recall it her workload was always really light as far as homework went. She didn’t really look a lot like her sister, and they didn’t really act a lot alike either, but the one thing that the two did have in common was an affinity for mindlessly grazing on junk food during class. She brought her own most of the time, but wasn’t exactly adverse to confiscating all the stuff that everyone brought in anyway. So Hannah used to bring back, like, four bags of chips before she got there and bait Ms. Walker with them just sitting on her desk in plain sight. Eventually it got to the point where she was taking them every day and finishing them off. Sarah was a pretty big woman herself, though not nearly as big as her pastry chef sister. But she was probably that big because her sister worked in Culinary Arts. If Hannah’d had access to all kinds of sweets and junk food and all the fattening meals that Ms. Walker did, she’d probably be fat too.

Hannah hadn’t had either of them since their respective classes, but her position with Ms. Polluck put her in a more communal stance with most teachers. She’d seen them a lot more in the past few months than she had after passing their classes—hardly surprised but deeply satisfied with the knowledge that neither woman was going hungry.

She came to a stop in the main hall, her footsteps echoing slightly in the large empty building. Going back up the staircases would lead her back to Administration and Ms. Polluck, and going forward would take her out to the courtyard. Left would take her towards the English department, and Right would take her towards the Culinary Lab.

Who was Hannah supposed to see again?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sarah Walker—the older Walker sister

2. Jen Walker—the bigger Walker sister

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1860023-Which-Walker