*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1860022-Big-Beautiful-Busy-Work
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Ms. Polluck has a special assignment for Hannah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Big Beautiful Busy Work

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Hannah watched Ms. Polluck intently, her surprisingly quick and methodic movements lasting a lifetime to her chubby-chasing assistant as she breathed in and out in hot heavy breaths. Every aspect of her fatty physiology was just intoxicating to Hannah; from the way her fat belly swallowed the lip of the desk when she leaned in or how her doughy arms threatened to pop right out of those tight yellow sleeves as she stretched to reach another donut. That glazed half-presence as months of subliminal training and appetite enhancing did their thing, Hannah’s headmistress slowly fazing the rest of the world out as she grazed on her indulgently large breakfast. Ms. Polluck made thick appreciative noises that fell somewhere between grunts and pants as she brought forkful after forkful to and through her full painted lips. Hannah watched with both pride and lust as she watched last year’s project in piggishness stuff herself, confident that her beloved Headmistress would only continue to grow larger (much, much larger) while she was under Hannah’s care.

A sudden tonal beep ripped both women from their trances, both eyes shooting at the intercom system that Ms. Polluck had installed at her desk. It was an older model from the seventies, which went great with the austere atmosphere of Ms. Polluck’s office, but unfortunately meant that the buzzing was very loud and jarring—it seemed to be the only thing that could wrest Ms. Polluck from her food fixations. Hannah made a mental note to cut the wires. Maybe then they could get something a little softer and easier to ignore.

What?” Ms. Polluck grunted huskily into the phone, obviously just as annoyed as Hannah, “Candice I just sat down…”

”Ms. Walker would like you to come down to her room.”

Oh my God, what is it now…Tell her I’m busy.” Ms. Polluck barked as she tended to her myriad breakfast meats, “Tell her… tell her something very important just got dropped onto my desk and… and I’ll need all my attention to finish it.”

”Ms. Walker says it’s really important…” Candice said after a moment of silence ”She doesn’t have class right now, and unless you wanted to cut into her lunch—which I really don’t recommend doing—then this is the only time you’ll get to do it…

Oh my God this was not fucking happening. Ms. Polluck had just started to build up momentum, Hannah had literally just got her eating good, and then Candice had to go and ruin it all. She really was bad luck, Hannah decided as she squeezed the pen in her hand until the black plastic splintered. Ms. Walker was a great big fatty too, but Hannah would be damned before anything came between her and Ms. Polluck—or at least between Ms. Polluck and breakfast. It was the most important meal of the day, a statistic that still stood even on the hyper-fattening Hannah Hammond diet, and Hannah was not about to let Ms. Polluck’s stupid secretary get in the way of that.

“Hff… fiiiiiine…” Ms. Polluck sputtered and whined as she took one last mournful look at breakfast, “I suppose I’ll just…go…hng!” Ms. Polluck gripped the leather arms of her new office chair and pushed, her atrophied muscles not match for the great weight of her girth, “Huh… Hannah, be a dear and… and help me up, would you?”

Hannah rushed over with intent to put a stop to this nonsense about Ms. Polluck getting up and doing anything for herself. She attached herself quickly to the side of her agonized brown leather chair and kept the older woman from rising, her lazy headmistress barely motivated to leave the comfy confines of her seat anyway and without in much need of coercion. Hannah noted, with much glee, that Ms. Polluck looked even fatter when she sat down. Her coat was fit to burst, every shallow breath causing a tiny little groan as the top-most fastened button struggled to contain her big tits. Her double chin, a thick and doughy thing that suffocated her once pronounced jaw-line and certainly acted as more of a neck warmer than a chin, was much more noticeable this close and at this angle. Hannah just wanted to touch her. To stroke that softness, or to caress those blimpy breasts of hers. Maybe grab her stomach and squeeze it. But that would have been super weird.

“How about I do you one better and I just go handle it for you?” Hannah raised an eyebrow coquettishly as one corner of her mouth tucked into a smile, “It’s not like I can’t handle myself.”

A low groan escaped the bloated blonde woman as a difficult decision weighed heavily upon her shoulders. Hannah could see the gears turning behind her eyes as she whined, the battle of responsibility versus indulgence—one that Hannah had seen many a time in her time acting as Buttercombe Academy’s unofficial roommate fattener. Paz O’Brannon, math class vs pizza party in room 114. Cynthia Meyers, homework vs cake. Rachel Elvers, sleep or all night pizza party? Hannah had learned, in that time, that indulgence usually won out the battle.

“I… I dunno…” Ms. Polluck gripped the brown leather upholstery with her thick useless fingers, “I mean… not that you’re not qualified just… what if it really is something important?”

“Then I’ll call you.” Hannah said simply, grabbing the donut box by its edge and pulling it closer towards Ms. Polluck, whose gaze was stolen quickly by the glazed reminder that there were donuts left unfinished now within arm’s length, “But I’m sure it’s nothing. You know Ms. Walker.”

“You’re…smack…probably right…” Ms. Polluck smacked her lips dreamily as she reached for another jelly-filled donut, “I… I really should take it easy, shouldn’t I?”

“Oh yeah, yeah.” Hannah said with a wolfish smile and wide eyes as her headmistress slowly stepped back into her routine, taking little forkfuls and quickly pushing them past her lips, “Don’t worry, I’ve got this one.”

Hannah started towards the door and turned back one last time, stealing one more glance at Ms. Polluck as she bent over the desk stuffing her face. A shiver of excitement ran through her at the thought of her headmistress slowly eating herself bigger and fatter even while she wasn’t there—half expecting half hoping to come back and find that Ms. Polluck was even larger than when she left her.

“Oh Hannah you…mm…truly…are a… mmmwonderful assistant.” Ms. Polluck gushed as she ate herself silly on eggs and bacon and cheese and sausage, “Mmm…sogood

Hannah loved her job.

You have the following choices:

1. Wait—which Walker was she supposed to visit?

*Noteb*
2. You mean she can't see both?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1860022-Big-Beautiful-Busy-Work