*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1853686-Hannah-wakes-up-late-and-is-accordingly-late-
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Hannah wakes up late and is, accordingly, late for class.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Hannah wakes up late and is, accordingly, late ...

    by: Unknown
Well, at least that’s what she told a distinctly unamused Adeline Holloway as Hannah scurried into her first calc class of senior year a full half-hour late. “Ms. Hammond, I sincerely hope you do NOT make this a regular habit,” Holloway scowled: “I understand it is the first day of classes, but you don’t exactly make the best impression for the semester. Now please take your seat quietly, and get notes from someone after class. As I was saying, the first semester will cover derivatives and their various applications.....”

Hannah, scurried to a back seat and collapsed. She was late, but it was very much worth it. To Hannah’s credit, she had woken up rather early, at a quarter after 7, after a night of fantastical and embarassing dreams of Mel and her mammoth body. This semester was so full of promise for Hannah she wondered to herself if she could actually concentrate on her schoolwork at all with such a wonderfully hot hog to keep nice and stuffed all the time. Ah well, Hannah thought, I’ll cross that bridge when I get there.

Sleepily walking out of her room earlier that morning, Hannah walked into the suite’s kitchen/common room stretching her thin arms and looking for Mel. Unsurprisingly, she found her lounging on the couch wearing a shirt that did nothing to cover her mountainous girth and stuffing her face with a platter of fudge. Something told Hannah that was not the first platter Mel had consumed today, a suspicion confirmed as she opened the fridge for some orange juice and found it significantly less well-stocked than before. Mel belched and grinned at Hannah: “Mornin’ roomie...URP...you’re up early today!”

“Yeah, you know, first day of school and all. Gotta make a good impression,” Hannah grinned back at Mel’s corpulence, “I could say the same for you. wouldn’t think you’d be up for at least another 3 hours after last night.”

Mel chuckled thickly: “Yeah, this really isn’t a normal occurance for me, but for some reason I woke up an hour ago just RAVENOUS and I figured I’d get an early start on breakfast,” Mel grinned and patted the top shelf of her gut eagerly: “It must be the ‘Combe effect, cuz usually after a night like the last, I’m down and out for quite a while.” As she spoke, Mel could see Hannah shift her thighs back and forth and her smile grew to nearly creepy levels, but as far as Mel could judge, the girl was just extremely helpful, outgoing, and friendly.

Hannah plopped a plate of creme puffs next to Mel, “Ok, so after this, want to head to breakfast? When’s your first class?”

“You bet your skinny butt I do!” Mel eagerly exclaimed: “hm, I have my first cooking class at 10AM, so I have plenty of time to...you know...do some advanced preparation...” Mel giggled greedily and returned to her extensive pre-breakfast ‘snack’...

Breakfast turned out to be a quite similar affair to the previous dinner. Despite the significant load of food sitting in Mel’s stupendous stomach even before dragging herself into the dining hall, Mel zealously attacked her breakfast meal like a starving lion. Swivelling sideways on the chair as last night and using a second chair to help support her overflowing gut, Mel and Hannah quickly resumed their symbiotic relationship. Small mountains of bacon, piles of french-toast doused in butter and syrup, stacks of pancakes, towering plates of cheesy scrambled eggs, deep-fried home-fries, just about anything you could think of, Hannah expertly shuttled to an ecstatic Mel, who’s overeagerness for overglutting herself matched Hannah’s for enabling her, plate for plate, bite for bite, her belly gradually bloating out further and further.

Finally, around 9:45, Mel richly hiccupped and dazedly gave her exploding gut a few happy pats: “HICCC...oooofff ok no way to start a day like with a good breakfast like that...HICCC...” She giggled and struggled to hoist her giant body away from the table and with Hannah’s help slowly plodded to cooking class.

As Hannah rushed off to and daydreamed through what remained of Calculus class, she thanked her stars for giving her such an enormous, lazy, greedy girl who was so worthy of her great enabling talents. She closed her eyes briefly and saw Mel’s ass filling up an entire couch, her huge stomach pouring gelatinously far over her knees and her cheeks continually bulging with food while Hannah busily packed her body full of as much rich eathing as Mels’ stomach could possibly handle...mmmph it was delicious thinking...

“MS. HAMMOND” ...crap...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1853686-Hannah-wakes-up-late-and-is-accordingly-late-