*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mary Jane Watson
  2. Onwards ho!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1425325-Mary-Jane-Watson
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1852646
Sure, why not?
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mary Jane Watson

    by: Unknown
"Ugh! I feel terrible!" Mary Jane grunted as the first rays of a morning tickled her eyelids, causing her to finally wake up with a mighty sneeze. "Anyone saw the number of that truck?" In reply there was only silence, save for the purring of a cat.

...A cat? MJ never had a cat, or did she? In fact, now that she thought of it, she did remember a cat - her own and only constant companion...

...Wait, that sound even more wrong - now MJ finally opened her eyes and sat up - or tried to. Her body felt too heavy and foreign for some reason, and her vision felt somewhat restricted, even half-blind and blurry...

Feeling a rush of panic coming upon her, MJ flailed around (feeling like a beached whale for some reason) until she finally found her glasses and put them on.

"What the-?" the first thing that MJ saw was her hand and arm, hugely bloated with fat, toppled with five sausage-like fingers. Her heart sinking in her chest, MJ looked at her other arm - same thing. And that was not all - her neck felt rather stiff, and her breasts... were huge, EEEEE cups, protruding forwards like a cupboard shelf, nesting comfortably on a massive gut that clearly obscured her legs.

Very, very slowly - never before had MJ felt so heavy and out of shape - the redhead stood up, feeling exhausted just by that simple action... and for good reason. She was huge. Her hands and arms were only the tip of the iceberg, as for her 5E breasts, terminating in cookie-sized niples. Everything beyond and below them was a simple masss of fat flesh - MJ basically didn't had a waistline, her stomach grew right at the torso and dropped, apron-like, around the knees.

The knees, for their part, were located in a pair of tree-trunk legs, which, just like the arms, were covered in slabs of pale skin and flesh that smoothly became cellulite on the buttocks. The buttocks, just like the backside, stretched far out and provided a sufficient counterweight for MJ's oversized gut.

Finally, the redhead's face too was filled with fat: multiple chins and jowls obscured her neck to a point where her head looked like an egg positioned on a bed of fat, with a pair of eyes that were almost slit-like in their shape (the spectacles positioned on MJ's nose didn't help any either). Really, the only thing that remained from the old Mary Jane was her shoulder-length red hair, and even that had a somewhat faded look, now that MJ took a good look at it...

Suddenly a wave of fatigue came over the redhead, as she teetered and almost fell face first onto the dressing table next to the mirror (into which she was looking for the past 5 minutes or so).

"Ms. Watson?" Still feeling weak, Mary Jane heard the sound of a door opening behind her. "Are you all right?"

You have the following choices:

1. It was Peter

*Noteb*
2. It was Peter's aunt May

3. It was MJ's own aunt, Anna

4. It was Felicia, the Black Cat

5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheSaltiest has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1425325-Mary-Jane-Watson