*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time for some meat!
  2. Anthony
  3. More
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852159-Boy-on-the-Prowl/cid/1436104-Time-for-some-meat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1852159
Prowl your school and claim boys for your own!
This choice: Eat him! Your hungry and he's fair game, time for some meat!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Time for some meat!

    by: BrianBoyEater
You decide to eat him anyway. He's meat and you're looking for a meal. "Anthony, can you help me get something out of the downstairs storage room?" you ask nicely.

"Sure," he says happy to help you out. He follows you down into the storage room. You lead him to the very back, behind some boxes. And then you make your move, seizing hold of the boy's shirt and pulling it off his supple, tasty-looking body.

"J-jason? What are you doing?" Anthony asks, panic setting in as he realizes that no one can hear you two. You don't answer and instead take a long, savoring lick of his torso. He tastes delicious. "Jason stop!" he begs.

You shake your head, tongue still hanging out of your mouth because you can't get enough of his taste. You lick all the way down his chest, your saliva preparing him for digestion. You reach the waistband of his pants and rip them off, pushing him down to the ground and climbing on top of him. He wants to scream but you shove a hand into his wet mouth and he starts chocking as you lick your way down to his legs, sucking on his yummy little toes and savoring the yummy flavor of his smooth skin. Your class will start soon though and you can't stay long. You give him a warm, sloppy kiss on his mouth and start to bite, in between licking his slightly stubbly face. You use your lips to pull of his glasses and coat him in spit. He screams as your tongue covers him and bathes him. Biting onto his cheek, you pull a hunk of flesh off. Anthony screams and cries out to no avail as he starts bleeding. His flavor is even better on his flesh and you eat of him. You tear away flesh from his pecs and wolf it down hungrily, the only sound is that of you munching away on the boy. Soon he dies and you eat the rest of him, licking your lips and savoring the flavor when your done. You put his glasses away in your pocket as a souvenir and leave the bones in the closet. You'll be back later to eat someone else you decide. But your dick is really hard. You should probably find someone to fuck. And then maybe eat him later.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go find a boy to fuck.

*Noteb*
2. Find another snack.

*Noteb*
3. Find someone to fuck and THEN munch on!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BrianBoyEater (UN: brianboyeater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrianBoyEater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852159-Boy-on-the-Prowl/cid/1436104-Time-for-some-meat