*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Magic.
  2. Weight Gain
  3. Weight Gain/Vore
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/1592366-Magic
by Zaru
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1852121
The girls from the manga Fairy Tail expand! You decide how!
This choice: Magic.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Magic.

    by: Unknown
In the middle of a foreign land, amidst a dark forest, there stands a tower that stretches up into the heavens. A structure that has stood tall for centuries, neither wind nor rain nor snow nor time itself had managed to wear away at the tower - rather, the structure still stands as though it were new - as though it was made only yesterday. This tower - decorated with sculptures of curvaceous women that acted much like columns holding the tower up - was said to be the location of a magical artefact. No one had ever been successful in reaching the prize at the top of the tower, but today a group of four dared to take on the challenge.

The first was a young man with dark hair clad in baggy, black trousers, a grey sweater and a long white jacket worn open at the front. His expression was neutral as he looked upon the structure, folding his arms in front of himself as he inspected it. He raised a brow at the statues, but made no further comment. Instead, the young man - who went by the name of Gray Fullbuster - looked towards his comrades, as if expecting them to say something.

"What?" questioned a brown-haired woman to the right who caught Gray's gaze. Her outfit consisted of skinny blue jeans, a skimpy, green bikini top and a brown jacket worn open. "If you want to say something, you should say it!".

"I just wanted to know what you thought," Gray responded defensively. He began to feel a pair of arms wrap around his left arm as a young, blue-haired woman clad in a dark jacket stood rather uncomfortably close. Gray nearly did a double take as he spotted her, practically jumping out of his skin. "Woah!"

"Does Gray-sama wish to know what Juvia thinks?" Juvia asked, her eyes wide and expecting. The dark-haired male found himself at a bit of a loss for words, but fortunately the last member of the group was willing to step in and voice her own opinion.

"It's... Interesting..." the red-head clad in armour mused, catching the attention of the other three. "They must have been really good sculptors...".

"The quality of the sculpting isn't what everyone's thinking about, Erza..." Cana, the brunette, remarked. "But either way, I guess this is where our mission begins...".

"Juvia will be sure to do her best!" the blue-haired woman spoke up with a wide smile, releasing Gray's arm for a moment. The young man took the opportunity to take a step or two away, but Juvia paid it no heed. Although certainly... Enamored with Gray, the truth was that Juvia was also eager to take on the mission out of a sense of pride. She hadn't actually done many missions as a team with the other members of Fairy Tail - most so far had been low-level missions done to pay for her rent. But now she was faced with an opportunity to show what she was capable of in a big mission.

Although, the blue-haired woman wouldn't also deny that she was eager to show what she was capable of to Gray. It was little secret that Juvia harbored feelings for Gray, but she worried a lot about whether or not he returned those feelings. She wasn't sure if this was necessarily the best way to grasp his attention, but if Juvia could show Gray how dedicated she was, perhaps he'd at least take interest in her.

"Let's go in and get this done with," Gray remarked, stepping ahead. With a smile and a nod Juvia quickly followed behind, heading for the doors to the tower. Cana and Erza both followed behind the two, both ready to unleash their magic if it came to it. As Gray and Juvia pressed against the large, heavy doors, they began to slowly push them open and wander into the inner chambers of the tower.

You have the following choices:

1. The inside is eerily quiet.

*Noteb*
2. The inside is full of monsters!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/1592366-Magic