*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/2139660-She-is-jealous-of-the-other-girls-and-uses-a-l
by Zaru
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1852121
The girls from the manga Fairy Tail expand! You decide how!
This choice: She is jealous of the other girls, and uses a lacrima to her breasts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She is jealous of the other girls, and uses a l...

    by: Unknown
As a young teenager, when other girls were growing and changing, levy found that she seemed to remain the same. Some of her friends like Cana, Erza and Mira were filling out, with C or D cup breasts, or even bigger! Meanwhile, she was stuck with her A cups. This had never bothered her before, but she had never wanted anyone to notice her before. That was before Gajeel arrived.

Sure, she hated him at first, but it was fairly obvious now that she had a crush on him. S often caught him leering at other girls, specifically their breasts. Assuming he was more of a boobs guy, levy realised she had no hope of getting his attention. Unless...

While reading a book, she found out there was a special lacrima to change the size of anything. It wasn't specifically for breasts, but it ought to work, rght? Levy hastily got her hand on one such lacrima.

The instructions were quite vague. It stated to warm the lacrima to grow the object, or cool it to shink the object, and then just rub it on what you want to grow/shrink. However, there was no specific measurements, like for how long, or what temperature to hear it to.

Taking a guess, levy heated the lacrima, before rubbing the warm surface over her flat chest. It was smooth, and felt quite relaxing. After about a minute of rubbbing, she put the lacrima down. She looked at her breasts, which hadn't grown at all. They tingled slightly, but she felt otherwise the same. She tried again, and waited ten minutes. Nothing. Frustrated, she tried repeatedly, but nothing happened. She slammed the Lacrima back in it's box. She was stupid to think it would work.

She decided to go to bed, putting on her blue pyjamas to sleep in. She got into bed, and feel asleep, unaware of her breasts growing to a huge size.

She woke up the next morning. As she tried to sit up, she felt an unfamiliar weight on her. She could feel the cool air on her chest. She looked down, and almost screamed. Her breasts had grown huge, and had burst her pyjamas. She noticed they were around size...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. DD - it worked perfectly

2. L - she overshot it, a lot

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/2139660-She-is-jealous-of-the-other-girls-and-uses-a-l