*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The inside is eerily quiet.
  2. Magic.
  3. Weight Gain
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/1594354-The-inside-is-eerily-quiet
by Zaru
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1852121
The girls from the manga Fairy Tail expand! You decide how!
This choice: The inside is eerily quiet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

The inside is eerily quiet.

    by: Zaru
The group walked inside the dark tower, the darkness seemingly endless aside from the light of the door shining past the chamber. They can see what was directly across from the door, as they saw a murky dirt wall. Otherwise, it was completely dark.

“Oui, Cana,” Gray asked turning towards the tall brunette. “Got a spell to make a light?”

“Way ahead of ya Gray,” Cana reached into her pocket and brought out one of her Tarot Cards. “Lamp Card!”

Her card began to shine a light, as if was a flashlight through the darkness. Cana used the light to sweep across the dark chamber. She took note of the cobwebs and dust, but nothing particularly of note.

Except for scriptures on the wall showing feminine figures in various poses and stances.

“I wonder why all of these women are posed like that,” pondered Erza as she Requiped into an archeological get up, with deep brown shorts with pockets, a dark blue shirt exposing some cleavage, and a beige jacket and a white hat. She had a magnifying glass on hand looking deep into the stone.

“Beats me. All I know is that the guys before us tried to climb this tower but couldn’t reach the top,” replied Gray, hands in his pockets as he looked around, Juvia sticking by his side also observing the architecture of the chamber.

“Didn’t they say that their memories were erased or something?” Commented the Bluenette. “Maybe something in this tower wipes the memory of those it-“
Juvia paled. She couldn’t even bring herself to finish that sentence. If her memory were to be erased…

She would lose her precious Gray-Sama that she deeply carves and etches into her head every day! She can’t lose all of her precious memories of her Gray-Sama! She cannot! She absolutely cannot!

“Uhhh…Juvia?” Gray looked down and saw Juvia gripping his hand harder than usual as her face looked as if she has seen a ghost. “You alright?”

Before Juvia could respond, Cana spoke up. “Hey! I found a door!” Said the brunette as she was searching for anything of a door and came across another small wooden door. The Fairy Tail magi gathered close by and inspected the door, seeing that it had a lock.

Yet it also had-

“Look, a letter!” Erza said as she took the piece of paper that was nailed to the door and Cana got up behind her to shine her Lamp Card onto it.

IF YOU VALUE YOUR(inllegible writing) DON’T GO UP!!

“Value what? Your life?” Asked Juvia as she stepped in with Gray.

“I don’t think that’s it. Otherwise we would have never heard of this place. Everyone that has gone in has come out.”

“Gray’s right,” surmised Erza. “Something we value…how curious…” then a big grin came to her face. “Let’s go!”

“W-Wait! Maybe we should think this through,” Juvia said nervously, turning around and had her hands on cheeks. “I mean, Juvia would like to keep her memory of Gray-Sama and meeting Gray-Sama and seeing all the times Gray-Sama stripped intact and-“

While she was on a mini rant, the others opened the door, and saw a white mist.

“Who first?” Asked Gray as he looked towards the two girls, Cana took a step back. This got her stares from the two members of Team Natsu.

“What? I’m not exactly a bruiser like you two. Besides, I got to keep my delicate skin in tact~.”

Gray rolled his eyes and turned towards Erza.

“So, want me to go in first? Or do you want to first?”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Erza goes in first

2. Gray goes in first...with Juvia!?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zaru (UN: zarusexic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/1594354-The-inside-is-eerily-quiet