*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Erza's Care
  2. Weight Gain/Vore
  3. Mirajane
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/1414994-Erzas-Care
by Zaru
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1852121
The girls from the manga Fairy Tail expand! You decide how!
This choice: Non-vore?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Erza's Care

    by: Unknown
Mirajane tried to protest, tried to point out that her stomach was already quite taut by this point, but her redheaded lover easily slid the spoon full of stew past her lips before she could speak, the silver-haired young woman able to do nothing but swallow and smile.

"The doctor said you had to be well-fed," Erza explained, her hands rubbing the gorged middle she had helped Mirajane develop over the past hour.

"Thank you for...orph...ugh...taking care of me in my time of need."

Erza nodded, cupping Mirajane's face and blushing a bit as she felt just how much softer Mirajane's face was.

In fact, Erza realized, her lover's whole body was softer, a victim of her somewhat excessive care over the past month, Mirajane having been the victim of a curse.

But now the devil mage was just about fully healed and looking even more lovely to Erza's eyes.

"Getting soft," Erza murmured, running a hand along Mirjane's rear end and pinching a bit of the flab there.

Mirjane's whole face was red now, both from shame and fullness, but she was able to smile after a few moments, her eyes gleaming as she reached out a hand towards Erza.

"I'm not the only one," she said softly, poking the bit of a pot belly Erza had developed due to her constant care of Mirajane.

"I...that is-you see-" a finger found her lips then and Mirajane's smile soon held Erza captivated.

"I love it, Erza, just like you love the extra weight on me, right?"

Erza nodded.

"Would you like to see me get even softer?"

Again, Erza nodded.

"Bigger?"

Another nod.

"How big?"

Erza whispered in Mirajane's ear then and the blue-eyed young woman gasped a bit.

"Wow...okay...I'll get that big for you but...Erza?"

"Yes?"

"You have to get even larger than me if you want me to gain for you, alright?"

Erza gulped, looked at her pot belly and then to her girlfriend's stuffed gut, before looking at Mirajane and nodding.

You have the following choices:

1. Mirajane wants to watch as Erza pigs out.

2. A few days later, Mirajane's healed and ready to start gaining.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/1414994-Erzas-Care