*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Setting the Scene
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851376-A-Changing-Perspective/cid/1285875-Setting-the-Scene
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1851376
Humans and Furs find themselves changing size and shape in this Transformation adventure
Chapter #1

Setting the Scene

    by: Dragonien
The world is much as it always has been. Internal combustion engine powered vehicles ride down the streets, planes fly across the sky, skyscrapers tower over cement roads, and people hustle and bustle through the streets trying to get to homes, jobs, or wherever else they may have to be. The only difference, is the populace. Humans have lived side by side with the anthros for as long as they could remember. Average Joes walking down the road right next to upright, bipedal fox men chatting it up with busty Rabbit women. Lions, Tigers, Bears and every other animal imaginable littering the streets across the world, intermingled with humans at every turn. Even dinosaurs, dragons, and other mythical creatures are intermingled in with the other anthros and humans.

The world adjusted slightly for some of them, of course. New clothing lines made specifically for those with tails, some airplanes made to support the 'larger' furs such as the dinosaurs and dragons, who tend to be bigger than the average person, New food chains cater to more specified diets, and a multitude of other miniscule, tiny changes that fill the cities and suburbs.

Today would start as just another day for all of these people, but little do they know that a few of them are about to experience something abnormal, unusual and potentially amazing, or terrifying. Things they never would have dreamed of are about to come forth, and the only question that can be asked is... How will they handle it.

Our story starts in a small suburb on the outskirts of a major metropolitan city. Its a quiet little neighborhood. No real crime to speak of, no major natural disasters of late. Just a modest, almost generic looking compilations of homes and those that live in them. But that's where it always starts, doesn't it. An unsuspecting person in an unsuspecting town.

And Today, that unsuspecting person is...



1: Tyler Matthews: A little 5 foot tall dragon with smooth, scaleless purple flesh that lives at home with his older brother, David. He owns a small game and hobby shop near the edge of the city, and spends most of his time either there, or at home playing video games or reading. He's always been a bit Jealous of David's size, and his lack thereof, and though they fight a lot, they don't really HATE each other.

2: David Matthews: A big, beefy 7'3" tower of athletic dragon. He lives at home with his brother, Tyler, and spends most of his time either at College, at football practice, or hanging out with the rest of the football team. He teases Tyler rather frequently about his size, bordering on bullying at times, but never really seems to notice how bad he can be, as to him he always does it jokingly, and Doesn't think Tyler takes it seriously.

3: Jessica Hallows: A lean, modestly curved and endowed 5'8" tall arctic fox, with her hair Dyed bright pink. She's a fireball of forward, aggressive little fox that loves to party and hates not getting her way. She likes to 'toy' with guys, teasing them with playfully mocking insults usually veiled as compliments, or compliments veiled as Insults, rarely ever being actually up front with anyone. She'd never admit it but she secretly has a 'thing' for big guys, and has had a crush on David for a while now. She shares an apartment with Allison

4: Allison Parker: A Towering, curvy, endowed and plump amazonian behemoth of a 8'2 green scaled rex. She towers over everyone else and even if she didn't, would probably beat any other girl in the curves or chest department with ease. Though despite all that shes incredibly shy and self conscious, usually hating to be the center of attention despite Jessica always trying to make her into one, which she can't often escape since she lives with Jessica.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonien (UN: dragonien at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dragonien has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851376-A-Changing-Perspective/cid/1285875-Setting-the-Scene