*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Overeating
  2. Both
  3. Sonic X Amy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849109-Sonic-Couples-WG/cid/2978446-Overeating
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1849109
Official sonic couples weight gain. Who's gonna gain? Men? Women? Both? It matters not.
This choice: Overeating  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Overeating

    by: a1101
Life was good.

After constant chases, more or less accurate flirting attempts and out of the blue marriage proposals, Sonic finally warmed up to Amy, the girl keeping him company for most of his life.

During this time, she definitely matured. Realizing, how uncomfortable her previous behavior was for the blue hero, Amy took some notes and tremendously toned down the obsession, giving him some free space.

And that's all it took for Sonic to develop feelings for the former stalker. Unbelievable, how hard to grasp was the concept of personal space for her in the past, but once realizing, how unhappy it made the significant other, she took the life lessons seriously.

Look at them now, two hedgehogs holding hands together, while walking back home from a morning forest stroll, surrounded by a rich palette of colored leaves flowing in the autumn wind. They looked at each other and smiled, the piles softly rustled around their shoes.

The marriage was still a long distance away, but the two love birds already shared a house together. The furniture - accounted for, and the house itself being surrounded by a thick layer of trees made for a perfect spot, ensuring some privacy. Even though Sonic just bought the land yesterday, he was certain he made a good decision. It's a wonder why the previous owners left such a beautiful place... Hah, their loss.

Once inside, the hedgehogs looked around, exploring the vast space, which seemed way bigger inside than the outside. Equipped with two bathrooms and living rooms, this place could easily fit a large family, something Amy was dreaming of having in the future.

But thats's for later. Now, it was time to frolic and enjoy their time together, both of them stripping to their underwear, ready to make out.

Taking off the shirt, Sonic revealed his trained, slim midsection. The blue boy was never a bodybuilder, but still managed to impress Amy with his figure, despite her spoiling him with chili dogs as of late. She was quite expecting some pudge, but then again, her boyfriend's metabolism was godlike. Sonic's boxers adhered to his tight glutes, running a long distance every day.

Amy whistled seductively and returned the favor by removing the red dress from her frame, exposing her tiny butt and an A-cup bra. The pink hedgehog secretly wished for bigger bumpers, but unfortunately, one couldn't have everything. Still, Sonic was more interested in her personality rather than looks.

Before starting...

You have the following choices:

1. Amy went to the bathroom first.

2. Sonic went for some grub first.

*Noteb*
3. Other choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 a1101 (UN: a1101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unorthodox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849109-Sonic-Couples-WG/cid/2978446-Overeating