*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848970-The-Great-Shift/cid/1985637-Your-a-55-year-old-woman
by Killaz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1848970
One day 90% of the population swaps bodies including you.
This choice: Your a 55 year old woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your a 55 year old woman

    by: E
http://i.imgur.com/0A1Tgjd.jpg

"What the fuck I'm old and......oh my god I'm in Carol's body! I said, staring at my mature, womanly face. I raised my delicate, feminine and slightly wrinkled hands to my rosy cheeks in horror as the woman staring back at me mimicked my every action. Upon my actions, every time I moved I could feel Carol's busty tits jiggle like jelly. I always remembered my neighbour Carol having massive breasts, but now seeing them from this P.O.V they look fucking gigantic. I raised my hands to my tits and gave them a squeeze, watching Carol in the mirror do exactly the same. "Fuck it, why not", I grinned, as I pulled out one of my juicy tits from the purple nightie. I brushed my slender fingers against my puffy nipples, causing a low whimper to escape my lips. I start to bend my head down and pull one of my new tits up to lick it as I watch my mirror image do the same. I smile, and watch Carol's mature face light up. A comfortable warmth emanates from between my legs. I may look like a 55 year-old woman but I definitely think like a 18 year-old boy.

Getting more aroused in Carol's body, I turn my head to get a good look at her sexy ass, which gently bubbles out behind me. I shake her butt back and forth, mesmerised by the jiggle and the feeling of fullness. I always remembered catching a view of her ass always gave me a boner. I start to run my hand down it and give a squeeze. Oh, that feels nice. I squeeze again as the warmth between my legs spreads and intensifies. Taunting myself with my new body. Goddamn, I give it a smack.“Ohh.” A throaty moan escapes my lips as my full ass wobbles a bit. That smack felt quite nice. From that and my feminine moan the heat from between my thighs take on a slight urgency. Watching Carol's body getting turned on is turning me on causing each small pulse of pleasure to multiply itself. I smack my ass again, harder this time. WAP. “Oooh” A wave of pleasure rolls through my body. I then strip off my purple nightie, admiring Carol's naked body in the mirror.

“Hey,” I breathe to the mirror in my sultry new voice, imagining Carol is now in my horny teenage body, beating off. “You wanna fuck me Carol you dirty boy?” It’s amazing watching myself controlling Carol's body. Making her body do and say things I’ve only imagined. “I want you inside me.” I say, Carol's raw sexuality oozing from every word.
I slide my hand down to my smooth vagina and gently press my fingers between the lips of my pussy for the first time. I tentatively slip a finger inside myself, exploring my warm moistness, gently rubbing this way and that. t feels good but not great. I’m missing something. I experiment, rolling my fingers around, back and forth, lower and higher until— I shiver fantastically and close my eyes. Yes, that’s the spot, that little nub. I rub my new-found clit back and forth with two fingers, harder, and reach up with my other hand to squeeze one of my nipples.“Oh, fuck,” I purr in Carol's sexy voice, savouring my mounting pleasure, my pussy becoming wetter at my touch. “Oh, yes, yes.” My body loosens up and I slip some fingers deeper inside myself. I moan as I slide my fingers in and out of my rapidly dripping pussy. I oscillate between rubbing my clit and sliding my fingers inside myself, growing wetter, hornier with each second. I feel a need for something more and I realise in Carol’s body I need to be penetrated. I need it badly.

I quickly move back to the bedroom, my busty tits swaying with each step and roughly pull open the nightstand drawer that I somehow know holds Carol's vibrator. I grab it and fall back onto the bed, with my knees in the air, rubbing my clit as an amazing tension mounts. With my other hand I fumble to turn the vibrator on. The steady buzzing begins and I slide the vibrator back and forth gently over my clit, letting the vibrations drive my ecstasy. I tease myself with the vibrator, slipping the tip into my pussy as I continue rubbing my clit and my juices drip through my fingers. When I feel about to burst I thrust the vibrator in deep. I instinctively push my ass up off the bed, trying to go as deep as possible. I stare down the bed at my sexy female form, past the breasts and the little stomach to watch myself play in my mature body. I’m getting turned on as much by watching my new pussy get penetrated as I am by the actual penetration. I thrust the dildo in and out, over and over, as my pussy juices drip down my thighs and an incredible tension flows through my whole body. I am my own fantasy, penetrating myself inside my fantasy body. “Oh. Ohhh. Ohhhh.” I moan in Carol’s voice as my knees buckle and the wonderful tension forces my legs taut against the sheets, each thrust into my glorious pleasure strains me further until “Oh God! Oh fuck! Oh!” my body releases, the pleasure crests and breaks over me, again and again while I thrust the rod into my aching pussy trying to fill myself, pushing my body onwards as each surge sends me higher than the last until I reach the peak and scream out my guttural fulfilment.

I ride the diminishing wave of pleasure down slowly, pushing the vibrator gently in and out of my hot cunt as I massage my tits, made larger by the pull of gravity while I lie on my back. I look down my new body all the way to my pussy, watching as I make Carol's body continue masturbating from my new perspective. But unlike when I cum as a guy, there is a sense that I’m not done. There’s still a yearning in my pussy, like the first orgasm was just an appetiser and I want more. "I need to take some pictures of this body", as I breathed heavy from the pleasure.

What next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Round 2?

*Noteb*
2. Phone starts to ring.

3. You hear the door open, seeing Carol in your body sporting a giant hard-on.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 E (UN: fredperry1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Killaz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848970-The-Great-Shift/cid/1985637-Your-a-55-year-old-woman