*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1844227-Sonic-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/3093763-She-finds-a-special-Chaos-Emerald
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1844227
The Sonic girls gain muscle!
This choice: She finds a special Chaos Emerald.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She finds a special Chaos Emerald.

    by: C.H
It was a sunny day in Mobius. Cream the Rabbit was on a walk with her friend, Cheese, through the forest. "Thanks for going on this walk with me Cheese!" Cream said happily.
"Chao!" Cheese chirped happily.
Suddenly, Cream could see a faint glow coming from a bush in the forest. "Huh? Wait... What's that?" Cream asked, confused. Cheese tilted his head, also confused at what was going on behind those bushes.
"Come on Cheese, let's go see what's up!" Cream said, as Cheese followed her. She and Cheese then discovered a large, multi-colored Chaos Emerald was hidden behind the bush. "Whoa...A Chaos Emerald? What's this doing here?" Cream pondered. Cheese just shrugged in response. Suddenly, a bright rainbow colored glow surrounded Cream as she got near it.
"H-HUH?!" Cream yelped in surprise. "W-WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?" She yelled, feeling rather scared now.
"CHAO!" Cheese yelled in shock.
Suddenly Cream began to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Grow taller and more muscular

2. Become a hyper muscle godess

*Noteb*
3. Turn into a buff adult

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 C.H (UN: chz12f at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DocTempo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1844227-Sonic-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/3093763-She-finds-a-special-Chaos-Emerald