*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2378142-A-voice-cackled-from-the-shadows-taunting-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1841956
The characters from The Incredibles gain weight, change gender and/or transform!
This choice: A voice cackled from the shadows, taunting her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A voice cackled from the shadows, taunting her.

    by: Agechange4u
"Do you like this form Mirage?" it teased.

"Uh, like yeah, I am fine with it I guess," she replied, wondering about that voice. She knew it, but could not quite place it.

"I thought you might like it, which is why this is only temporary. You see, you have been dowsed with transforming nanobots, which will change you however I choose to have you changed. Oh, and clothes will cover whatever form you find yourself in, in a way that I deem appropriate."

"Syndrome?"

"Oooh, score one for the lady. Now, let's see how you like this next change."

You have the following choices:

1. Her age changes

*Noteb*
2. She puts on a few pounds

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Agechange4u (UN: randomtime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swissair171 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2378142-A-voice-cackled-from-the-shadows-taunting-her