*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mirage and miss-informed.
  2. Other
  3. Mirage
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2266847-Mirage-and-miss-informed
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1841956
The characters from The Incredibles gain weight, change gender and/or transform!
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mirage and miss-informed.

    by: Mr. George
Mirage looked around her workplace. Suppressing the sigh she felt swell in her chest. In a world of Supers, it was disheartening to be normal with -just- a genius level IQ. Because she was slender, blonde and graceful to be overlooked and pigeon-holed.

She'd been the one who sent out the homing signal. She'd been the one who lowered the island's defences, and allowed the government to retake the island with minimal resistance... and what thanks did she get?!

At an imagined pain, she stroked her forehead. While she did avoid prison, and was granted a new identity. She was allowed the memory of the fact that her memory had been wiped. That was a punishment that had lead to a few drunken nights. The events on the island she recalled, the stolen hug, the warmth. Or... the punch, she doubted Elastigirl would ever be on her Christmas card list.

- - - - -

The sting struck her in the lower back. Instantly paralysing her, arcs of crackling pale-blue energy pulsed across her vision. While she couldn't move more than her eyes, she felt her body transform. She felt her breathing become more of an effort, her chest heavier. She felt it, as her dress shifted, it's satin shifting over her erect nipples, as her bust swelled, achingly, teasingly slowly.

She felt her hips swell and round, becoming fuller and softer. A whimper in her throat, as the felt the back of her panties slip deeper, her plump cheeks relentlessly growing, until it became a sharper sensation, those soft satin panties now fitting like the tightest thong. She even felt the thickening of her lipstick. The taste of cherry, teasing her nostrils, as her tongue confirmed it was her glossy new crimson lips, that provided the savour.

She knew her days of being seen as an intelligent woman, were gone. Now, no man... nobody would look beyond her cleavage, her curves. Her clothes surrendered to the inevitable the tears joining together, becoming tatters, and falling to the floor as rags.

The beam cut off, momentarily allowing her to move to explore the damage, to destroy the hope it was an illusion, that the changes were a trick, a mirage.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/f8c7f7e68c8c7...

However, her hands, her fingers merely confirmed what she'd feared.

She wasn't surprised, as she felt herself locking immobile once more as the beam returned. This time, it felt more intense, warmer. Without a super power she was already defeated.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swissair171 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2266847-Mirage-and-miss-informed