*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Special Mission for the Corps.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1838343-NanoCorps-GTS-Bounty-Hunters/cid/1955064-A-Special-Mission-for-the-Corps
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1838343
Famous group of bounty hunters are about to face a whole new challenge and survival...
Chapter #1

A Special Mission for the Corps.

    by: K.Bonez
After another successful mission is done and over with, the famous bounty hunters know as NanoCorps are taking a break by the open grassy field from completing each missions today...That is until a mysterious package appears before them with unusual signature on top of the package. It look like a face with a mask and glasses on while doing a V sign. The hunters don't know it could be a big fan or something else, but they decided to open the package. Inside it is a strange device and a letter beside it...Quentin Andross, the young Drangua leader, opens the letter while Danny, the joking woman lover hunter, messes with the device but was swipe from his hands by Zeke, co-leader and wise old gunman. Quentin reads out loud to the hunters to hear this mysterious letter...

MWHAHAHAHA!! I am Dr. Van Micro, the greatest scientist in the world! I heard you are the best hunters around here...Allow me to offer you...A mission that could be very challenging. I sent you my latest creation that allows you and your friends to travel through time and space, into different dimensions. From there, I will sent you a list of wanted names and send something to me for proof that you taken them out. It's not like I don't trust you hunters, just seeing if you able to do it...Oh yes, here are two things you must be aware of. Number one: Since you call yourself NanoCorp...I added the device to change your size, making you smaller. A bit smaller than an ant. Number two: That list of names that you'll be tracking are actually...Females. Let's just say I have a thing for big gals~ MWHAHAHAHAHA! Good luck out there hunters! I will reward you handsomely...That is, if you survive...MWHAHAHAHA!


After finish reading the letter, Quentin and the others look at each other with confusion and skeptical. Viz Archer, the tough and cold hunter with two robotic arms, shake his in disbelief and protest on taking the mission.

"...You have got to be kidding me..." Viz said in his angry tone. "I'm not gonna run around, killing women...Especially while were small."

"Oh come on, Viz." Petire, one of the Three Recon Stooges said. "It kinda sounds fun! Not the killing the ladies part, but the whole shrinking thing."

"Really? It sounds pretty bad..." Ralph, second of the Recon Stooges said in sarcastic tone

"I have to agree with Viz on this one...plus, I'm getting hungry..." Sharper, the last of the Recon Stooges said while rubbing his stomach.

"I agree as well. How about we skip this one and call it a day." Danny said, relaxing against a tree.

"Sounds like a plan..." Slick, a powerful but lazy telekinesis said as he yawns while laying on the ground, scratching his butt

"Now hold on, if this device really works...We're gonna have to take the job, like it or not." Quentin said. "If Beta confirms the device is working and able to use it, were taking it. If not, we will kindly replied back to the doc it does not work and be on our merry way."

"...I'm starting to not like this Dr.Micro and this mission...Should we be offended?" Sasha, the quiet dark assassin said to the two horned elven sisters: Alanna and Glenys which both of them nodded in agreement, the shy ghost girl Esmeralda also agrees along with the giant winged light blue skinned woman Slyphy while the wolf woman Ylva simply laughs at the doctor's writings.

"Ehh...Words doesn't harm me, though he'll gonna feel the wrath of me on behalf of all women...and I hope his blood taste good..." The vampiress Athanasia said, licking her lips for desire of blood before noticing Danny swoons over to them with his hand on Sasha's hip.

"Aww don't worry, my sweet dark cutie. I'll make sure this Dr. Micro gets a good ol' fashion can of whoop ass after we make a decision." Danny grinning ear to ear. "Now about us...How about you and me go somewhere nice and-" The womanizer felt a punch in the gut, causing him to fell backward in pain. Alanna huffs in anger while Glenys laughs at him.

"Sorry, Danny...I like you, but that is not how you treat a lady...Especially grabbing her hip like that." Sasha said, holding back a chuckle or two.

"Gihaha! Serves ya right, Danny!" Atomic, the biggest and silver skinned monster hunter laughs at Danny before turning to Quentin. "Seriously though, maybe we should skip this one. I mean I love fighting our targets but being a size of a bug? That's a big no from Atomic."

"I know...But lets make this our last one before we call it a day...If the device works."

While the hunters continue their conversation, Zeke hands the device over to the robotic brains hunter Beta and immediately begins scanning the device. The device has a knob on the right side and a button on the left, an antenna sticking out on the top and a screen at the center. It doesn't take for Beta to figure the device out and begins to press a button. A sudden burst of blue light appears in front of the hunters, creating a strange portal.

"I take it you know how it works?" Quentin said.

"Affirmative. I will handle the device."

"Well looks like we're taking the job." Quentin smirks at Viz and Danny as they mutter in annoyance.

"Ugh...I am not going to like this..." Alanna sighs while looking at Quentin. "I hope you will raise our pay check for this mess..."

"Of course, Alanna. I promise you all are gonna get a big raise after this. Who knows...This could be a challenge...Hunting down female targets-mind you, I don't find the mission quite exciting...But being tiny does sound pretty challenging and it might be-Glenys...Get off of me please?" Quentin felt the two familiar soft orbs pressing against his neck from behind.

"Don't try to resist, my darling leader~. I know you like these big soft of happiness!" Glenys smiles with a playful look on her face.

"...Sometimes..." Quentin quickly backs away from Glenys before making announcement to the team. "Alright, folks. Grab your gears, equipment and such and head over to the portal! This could be a loooong mission....And someone get Slick? He fell asleep again."

"Every damn time..." Viz sighs as he and Danny grabs Slick by the arm, dragging him to the portal with other hunters follow pursuit.

Zeke and Ryx, the flaming swordsman, simply chuckle at their responses, knowing this is gonna be a weird and possibly challenging mission they ever done....

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 K.Bonez (UN: maxout at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
K.Bonez has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1838343-NanoCorps-GTS-Bounty-Hunters/cid/1955064-A-Special-Mission-for-the-Corps