*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A video of the other babysitter
  2. Watch TV
  3. Ramona
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834262-Compromising-Situations/cid/1647066-A-video-of-the-other-babysitter
by Tony C
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1834262
Six girls find themselves in different uncomfortable situations.
This choice: A video of the other babysitter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A video of the other babysitter

    by: Unknown
Ramona-What you're sick!

Daniel-Yes and you're loud.

At this Daniel shoved Ramona's bra and panties in her mouth and taped her mouth shut. Then he took another picture.

Daniel-Another reason to let us have our fun

At this moment Grace came out with a whip.

Grace-What! You think I don't like torturing the sitters too.

Ramona was appalled and after a few swings crying from the pain of both her breasts, her vagina, her face, and her butt from the swats of Grace's whip.

Ramona's thought-How can an eight year old girl find pleasure in the pain of another person.

Then the phone rang. Daniel picked it up

Daniel-Hello...Yeah we are all having fun...ok I'll tell her...bye love you. Good news Ramona your watching us until morning.

At this Ramona began to cry again. Which caused Grace to whip her face saying "Shut the Fuck up Bitch". Then Daniel grabbed his cell phone and began texting.

a half an hour later over 30 teenage boys and girls were over having a party and Ramona became the center piece. No pictures were ever let out but...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Tony C has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834262-Compromising-Situations/cid/1647066-A-video-of-the-other-babysitter