*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832525-The-GodChild/cid/1372811-Go-to-Ashs-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1832525
A child discovers that they have seemingly infinite power.
This choice: Go to Ash's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Go to Ash's house

    by: scriptboy
Ash was so eager to show you where he lived, that all you had to do was use your godly powers to read his mind and to find out what his address was. Then, you snapped your fingers and teleported you and Ash to his bedroom in a fraction of a second.

“Hey!” Ash gasped, as he looked around and realized that he was standing in the middle of his own bedroom. “This… This is my room! We’re here already!”

You just sat on his bed with a grin on your face.

“Yup!” you just smiled.

“How did you do that?” Ash asks you.

“I have godly powers, my friend! I can teleport you anywhere I want!” you respond. “I can also do… THIS!”

Next, you snapped your fingers again, making Ash’s shorts and t-shirt disappear, leaving him standing before you wearing only his jockstrap.

“Hey! What gives?” he asks you.

“I gotta finish fixing you up, now that you got a girlfriend and now that you’re on the track team as well!” you added.

“Yeah but you didn’t say that you were gonna… Whoa!” Ash gasped as he felt his body change.

His upper body grew to match his powerful, muscular legs. His biceps bulged, his chest expanded and his pectorals inflated some more. In fact, you allowed Ash to grow a bit taller as well, until he towered over you at 6 foot 6 inches in height. He had broad shoulders with delts, traps and lats which gave him that V-taper that bodybuilders loved to show off. Ash now resembled a gymnast who was preparing to go to the Olympics!

“Woww! Okay… I was big before… Now I’m huge! I’m a total stud!” Ash grinned as he looked down and examined his amazing body.

“There! All your clothes are adjusted to fit you! How about you wear a tank top and a pair of shorts with a pair of high tops?” you suggest, as you snap your fingers and make these clothes appear on Ash’s well-developed body.

“Oh man! Brandon! You’ve totally dressed me up!” Ash laughed.

“Hey! I take good care of my friends, dude!”

“But… What about you? I mean… You’re making me stand out… But you still look average!” Ash wondered.

“That’s the whole idea, Ash! I like to use my powers to make guys like you stand out. On the other hand, I try very hard NOT to draw any attention to myself. I want to remain very ordinary. Trust me, it’s a lot more fun for me to make a guy like you grow bigger and stronger!” you explain to your bigger, taller and muscular friend.

“Wow! This is so weird! A few days ago, I was smaller than you. Now, I’m a lot taller than you!” Ash laughed.

“Yes! And I prefer it that way! I don’t want to draw any attention to myself. Trust me!”

“So, what do we do now?” Ash asks you.

“Let’s go out…” you reply. “How about we go to…”

You have the following choices:

1. "Let's go to the mall"

2. "Let's go to the recreation sports park"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832525-The-GodChild/cid/1372811-Go-to-Ashs-house