*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832525-The-GodChild/cid/1372773-You-and-Ash-hang-out-after-school-together
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1832525
A child discovers that they have seemingly infinite power.
This choice: You and Ash hang out after school together  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

You and Ash hang out after school together

    by: Unknown
As gym progresses you slowly added muscle to the rest of Ash's frame, and when you returned to the locker rooms he was shock when he took off his shirt and saw the well toned body he now possessed. "This has something to do with you," he said quietly, gesturing to his six-pack.

"Hey Ash, nice abs bro," one of the other kids said, "You should join one of the sports teams, I'm sure we could use a real athlete like you."

You shrugged at Ash and quickly changed so you could get to class quickly. You used your power to instantly wash yourself, without needing the showers, and dashed off to your next class. You promised Ash you'd see him again after school.

The rest of the school day was pretty boring, though there was some interesting chatter that Mr. Buckner, who'd only taught one class, had been called into the principal's office, and the principal didn't look happy when he was doing it. It seemed that calling one's students 'lunkheads', passive-aggressively insulting them, actively insulting them and attempting to force them to run full tilt for almost forty-five minutes were all quite strictly against staff standards. You found it amusing that they hired the man in the first place, but, by the end of the day, word was that he wouldn't be returning for a second day. "And I didn't even have to use my powers once," you muttered to yourself as you waited outside the front for Ash.

When he came out his youthful face was beaming. He still seemed entranced by his muscles, and even with a t-shirt the definition in his arms showed. "Dude! You won't believe it. I got a date, and I got on the track team. I didn't even have to try out, apparently my speed in gym was one of the best a number of students had ever seen. I got recommended and I'm on."

"Congratulations man," you replied, "Wanna ditch our backpacks somewhere first? They could get in our way."

"Where did you have in mind?"

"I think my place is closest. I walked here this morning."

"So did I actually," Ash added, "Want me to show you where I live?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to your house

2. Go to Ash's house

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832525-The-GodChild/cid/1372773-You-and-Ash-hang-out-after-school-together