*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832525-The-GodChild/cid/1364406-You-give-Ash-the-ability-to-run-incredibly-fast
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1832525
A child discovers that they have seemingly infinite power.
This choice: You give Ash the ability to run incredibly fast, turning a few heads as he does.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

You give Ash the ability to run incredibly fast...

    by: scriptboy
You realize that the class was getting bored with Mr. Buckner and you were getting tired of running laps around the gym. It was time to make something fun happen, and to reward Ash for sticking up for you. First things first. You wanted to reward Ash for really demonstrating his loyalty towards you. You decided that you wanted to use your godly powers to make Ash do something really cool and stand out, in a way. Since he was running laps around the gym with you, why not make him run… faster? A LOT faster?

You intentionally slowed down the pace a bit, allowing for the distance between you and Ash to increase even more. Secondly, you wanted Ash to stay ahead of you. When Ash was far enough ahead of you, that you could see him running right in front of you, you quietly willed for time to freeze in the gym for everyone but you.

Everything stopped and everyone froze. Even Ash froze, while he was in the middle of his stride. In fact, he was practically hovering above the ground as he was running with one leg in front of him and the other behind him. Mr. Buckner and all the other students had completely frozen, and were in suspended animation, standing on the other side of the gym. It was completely silent in the gym; you could hear a pin drop.

You calmly walked up to Ash, who was staring straight in front of him.

“I’m gonna reward you for your loyalty, Ash…” you say in a low voice.

You look down and see his legs. You want him to gain thirty pounds of muscle in his legs, making him resemble a professional track star. In fact, he would almost resemble a runner who had just come back from the Olympics! Ash’s quads inflate with layers upon layers of muscle, growing thicker and wider to the point where veins as thick as ropes covered his quads all over. Next, his calves inflated with raw muscle like balloons attached to an air pump. They grew to the size of melons, filling out until they looked almost too big to be real!

“NOW… Let’s see how fast you’re gonna run, Ash…” you say with a wide grin on your face as you walk back to the point where you were, several feet behind Ash.

You silently wish for time to resume in the gym. All the students resumed talking and Mr. Buckner continued his lecture. Ash continued to run in front of you with one noticeable difference…

“Hey! Look at Ash!” one boy noted.

“Dang! Look at Ash! He’s fast!”

Ash was running faster… MUCH faster than before! Ash had passed the students and he was now completing his lap already. He had just turned the corner and he was already passing me for the second time now!

“Hey Brandon!” Ash said as he blew past me.

You just watched him as he practically left you in the dust. You could tell that all the other guys in class were impressed by Ash’s sudden increase in speed. Now, all you had to do, was take care of Mr. Buckner. You looked over at where he was standing and you silently willed for your beloved gym instructor to suddenly have the incredible urge to go and use the restroom due to an overactive bladder…

“Alright! You two guys can stop running!” Mr. Buckner shouted at you. “Split up into two teams and get a basketball game going! I’ll be right back…”

Mr. Buckner practically ran into the men’s room while you just started shooting hoops. The rest of the class was a lot of fun. Ash was one of the best players on the team, since he was able to run the fastest and jump the highest with his super-muscular legs of his…

You have the following choices:

1. You and Ash hang out after school together

2. You and Ash go play soccer at the sports complex

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832525-The-GodChild/cid/1364406-You-give-Ash-the-ability-to-run-incredibly-fast