*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yoga pants
  2. Butt
  3. Breast/Butt/Belly Expansion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1829574-Love-Hina-WGInflationBEPregVore/cid/3359824-Yoga-pants
by Zaru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1829574
The girls of the Hinata expand! You decide how!
This choice: Yoga pants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Yoga pants

    by: Naru Narusegawa
Naru decided to try on the yoga pants, but she immediately noticed something was amiss: loud, extremely wet farts erupted from her butt. "Oh no! it's one of these fics isn't it?", she said, and with her hands on her butt, Naru tried to take them off, but noticed nothing was happening. "Ugh why me?! I can't get these yoga pants off of my butt! And on top of that my farts are coming in like crazy! I know I usually get gassy from taco bell but today I actually had beans for dinner!". After attempting once again to get the yoga pants off of her big butt, Naru noticed her butt was expanding, eventually leading to her pants being ripped at the same time she was ripping wet farts.. "You gotta be kidding me…I spent all my money on these pants and my fat ass just had to rip them up! Why do these fics always have to involve girls farting and their butts expanding?!" Since Naru's big butt ripped up the new yoga pants, she decided to put on her old pants, but Naru's butt ripped them too, which made Naru sob uncontrollably. What will she do now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Walk home with her panties showing

*Noteb*
2. Explain her yoga pants farting incident to the store

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Naru Narusegawa (UN: narusbutt69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1829574-Love-Hina-WGInflationBEPregVore/cid/3359824-Yoga-pants