*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mean Girls
  2. Force fed by an enemy?
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825318-Some-Furries-Get-Fat/cid/2308938-Mean-Girls
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1825318
A weight gain interactive for many characters. Stuff them, watch them grow! (Females only)
This choice: Mean Girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Mean Girls

    by: Unknown
The bell rang out, a signal for the anthropomorphic students that class had finally started and lunch would be over. Students were beginning to pour into the classroom, taking their seats at their desks. Finally sitting back at her desk, Sandra and her girlfriend Rita were once again greeted by the jeers of a certain group of girls. These girls were Mary, Tori, and Lexy, two wolves and a cat. Mary and Lexy both had amazing curves, unlike the large and soft bellies of Sandra and Rita. Tori was slightly chubby, the fat one of the group.

"Hey girls, the piggies are back!" Mary declared with a cruel laugh as she pointed at Sandra and Rita's bellies.

"Yeah, I bet they've been eating slop all day" Tori chuckled as she added to Mary's taunts.

Sandra sighed as she rolled her eyes, "What do you three want with us this time?"

"You two are too easy to make fun of," Tori began to explain to the two chubby girls, "I love putting big fatties in the place they belong."

"Whatever, let's just ignore her." Sandra told Rita, who nodded as class began again.

You have the following choices:

1. After a few hours, school ends

*Noteb*
2. The teacher begins her lessons

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
PanzerschreckLeopard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825318-Some-Furries-Get-Fat/cid/2308938-Mean-Girls