*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825008-FateStay-Night-Expansion-Interactive/cid/1685857-Riders-Little-Experimentation
by Zaru
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1825008
The girls of Fate/Stay Night expand, get pregnant, gain weight, etc. You decide how!
This choice: After the Holy Grail War (post-HF route)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Rider's Little Experimentation

    by: OddPersona
Sunday in Fuyuki.

A clear blue sky, without a cloud in sight.

The gentle breeze of the spring season blows through.

The occasional chirping of birds living with the trees of the city.

Within the Emiya residence, Rider gives a faint smile at such a simple, yet pleasant experience. That along with a captivating piece of literature to read into only adds to the warm feeling within her chest. She would admit that being by herself house sitting while Emiya Shirou and her own Master, Matou Sakura were out doing some grocery shopping for dinner tonight. Ah to be so fortunate to be blessed with such capable chefs is quite a blessing.

The smile of the lavender hair woman turns slightly mischievous. It was no secret to anyone really how obvious their crushes to each other are (while aside from the couple themselves surprisingly), how could she not take any opportunity to just do a little prodding before the two of them would look away with faces burning red. Never gets old really, how adorable the two of them really.

Which makes the...*ahem* "Mana Recharge" sessions all three of them have together all the more surprising. How they act in public and how they act in the bedroom, such a contrast.

Rider's naughty smile widens a bit more before going back to a more content expression. Sexual escapades aside she did wonder how the both of them will react with the little surprise she has in store for them.

Ears pick up the sound of footsteps coming from the front. 'Ah speak of the devil.' She turns towards in the direction of the front doorway, ready to greet her friends.

"We're home Rider." The boy, Shirou, is the first voice the gorgon hears.

"I hope you're hungry." A second voice, of the young girl Rider calls Master, adds in as the couple soon enter through the hallway leading up the dining room, "The market was...having...a..."

The two teenagers stopped in their tracks and Rider had to suppress the chuckle that threatening to leave her mouth. "Ah Sakura, Shirou." She greets the duo standing dumbstruck before getting up from sitting at the table, "Do you require a hand with your bags?"

The red hair boy drops the plastic bag he had in his left hand, freeing it so he can raise to point a finger at her, stuttering all the while, "R-r-r-i, e, d-der. You're...you're..."

Sakura herself was quiet, both hands raised to cover her mouth as her purple eyes widen at Rider's "surprise".

To be greeted by the voluptuous woman is not a rare occurrence ever since after the Holy Grail War. Sometimes she'll be out doing odd jobs around Fuyuki to add in expenses, other times she'll go out for the night participating of her hobby of street racing. What is rare though is to come in with the woman wearing some lingerie that leaves little to the imagination, which when used with the already alluring figure would have made lesser men (and maybe women) faint. Though there was one key difference.

"Oh my." Medusa says as she places her right hand to her midriff, on a belly that look like it belongs to a woman who is 9 months pregnant with a child, a sight that was most absolutely not been there the previous day. In a liquid motion she rubs her hand over the expanded surface, "Is my latest addition really that shocking?"

Now logically, yesterday Rider wasn't that late into a pregnancy, or rather wasn't even pregnant at all. But the sudden shock for the two teenage magi had override any mental processes to differentiate the truth, reducing the two of them into stuttering blobs. Well one stuttering blob for Sakura, Shirou....

"A father, I'm going to be a father." The red hair young man mutters as he stares off into space, "Is it even possible to get a Servant knocked up? It's common sense that when pin A goes into hole B may result into baby C. Ritual or not, it's still sex no matter how I cut it. Oh god what would Rin think? What would everyone at school think? OH GOD, WHAT WOULD FUJI-NEE THINK?"

Sakura herself, still had her hands to her face and blushing fiercely, "Oh she's pregnant, she's pregnant. I'm jealous of her, but I'm happy for her. Oh no what should we do? Baby showers, take her to a doctor, wait can doctors work on Servants? I mean she's a woman, and woman can get pregnant. Wait then what does that make me, the auntie, the step mother, hauhhhh."

'Better reaction than I expected.' Rider notes before clearing her throat gaining her charges' attention. "My apologies, but..." She swipes her hand over her abdomen. As if by magic (heh) Rider's belly deflated and shrinks before going back to her smooth tone that was there yesterday. "I just came across an amusing trick earlier and just wanted to see your reaction."

"So..." Shirou gulps as if a dead man dying of thirst, "No baby."

"I'm afraid not." She answers earning a sigh of relief from the two teenagers. "I'll explain later after dinner, when the Fujimura woman is done mooching of us." Satisfied, Rider soon goes back to the table, picks up her book, and continues on from where she left off.

Shaking, Sakura and Shirou pick themselves before proceeding onto the kitchen to prepare dinner, occasionally sneaking glances towards Rider's way.

The Servant's grins at the display, 'Truly such amusing companions I've been blessed with.'

-0-

Surprisingly, a certain Tiger wasn't able to come to dinner that night. Calling on the phone, wailing that she had to take care of an overload of exams to grade and other paperwork a teacher had to handle, ultimately missing out on the feast lying just beyond the reach of the phone.

Shirou himself was actually glad at the sudden turn of events. Fuji-nee will no doubt raise hell on seeing Rider with a swollen belly, that would raise too many question. Come to think of it, having Rider sitting at the table reading a book while in lingerie would have been more than enough to raise the Tiger's wrath. After promising to leave a (large) portion of leftovers for later he hands up and makes his way to the table, where Sakura and Rider with (to his dismay) her belly back to bloated state. Sakura herself was already gazing at the expanded flesh, as if waiting for something to kick.

"Okay I just finished up with Fuji-nee, I think we have the evening to ourselves Rider." says Shirou, eye focus on Rider's face and trying desperately to not look down, "So can we please know what just happen to you."

"I am quite curious." Sakura adds in, "We just want to make sure that there might be a problem with my connection to you."

Rider gives a calming smile, "There's no problem with our link Master. It's just that when I reading I've noticed I've been building a surplus of prana within myself. Curious I tried shifting it around and before I know it." She gestures towards hey stomach, "Naturally I was quite surprise at the development but it wasn't painful or cumbersome really aside having to strip to my underwear to make room that's all. In truth," She rubs a hand over the skin, "it's been food for though at the very least."

"So," Sakura speaks up, "Can you...get bigger?"

"Perhaps." Rider returns, "As a Servant, my body is not flesh and blood but of ultimately nothing more than prana. It maybe possible I can expand myself beyond what a normal human should be capable of." She chuckles, "But I rather not expand myself to a degree that I lose mobility. That will be blow to my pride as a Servant of the Rider class."

The earn a laugh all around before dinner continue as always.

-0-

"All right we're going out Rider." Sakura, dressed in her school uniform, says as she leaves with Shirou right behind her.

The Servant herself waves them goodbye, "Have a good day." She then watches the two disappear behind the hillside leaving the gorgon by herself.

'Such pleasantries.' She thinks to herself as she head backs inside. Locking the door behind her she makes her way to her own room, stripping off as she does so before she's back to her underwear. Though yesterday Rider had said that the expansion process has been food for though she neglect to mention the budding curiosity as well.

"Now for the fun part." Rider says to herself as she builds up prana within herself and smiles at the results. Pale pink eyes focus as the Servant's once trim belly slowly starts ballooning out. Rider places her hands on her expansion, feeling the flesh of her belly stretch out to accompanied the addition she added to herself. The experience itself is surprisingly pleasant, with her stomach itself having the right combination of being soft to the touch while being firm enough to not look like sagging belly fat. Rider marvels at the display and wonders what else can she do from here?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. See how much she can expand her belly.

*Noteb*
2. See if she can expand other parts of her body as well.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OddPersona (UN: oddpersona at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825008-FateStay-Night-Expansion-Interactive/cid/1685857-Riders-Little-Experimentation