*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time Frame
  2. Rider(Medusa)
  3. More girls!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825008-FateStay-Night-Expansion-Interactive/cid/1611190-Time-Frame
by Zaru
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1825008
The girls of Fate/Stay Night expand, get pregnant, gain weight, etc. You decide how!
This choice: Inflation+Pregnancy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Time Frame

    by: OddPersona
So an inflation+pregnancy (whatever that is) path to expansion of the lovely gorgon eh? Well a good story (regardless of how twisted it might be) needs to start somewhere right? So what should be the time period will our favorite lilac-hair Servant with a blindfold find herself on the "bigger" side?

During the Holy Grail War? Or after it?

Oh a bit of forewarning, it the story is going to take place after the Holy Grail War then it has to be after the Heaven's Feel (Sakura's) route because the other two Rider gets a nasty case of dead.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. During the Holy Grail War

2. After the Holy Grail War (post-HF route)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OddPersona (UN: oddpersona at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825008-FateStay-Night-Expansion-Interactive/cid/1611190-Time-Frame