*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818637-Doctor-Who-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2138535-Autopilot-Amy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1818637
Tis' high time these women met this fate.
This choice: The counterwave wears off, and Amy returns to her oblivious, eating state.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Autopilot Amy

    by: ThatOneGuy101
There weren't many times when the Timelord was frightened, but there were a few things; Amy being mad, and Amy being hungry.

"If I can get the right frequency," The Doctor mumbled as he fiddled with the screwdriver, "I might be able to tune out the waves going to your noggin, or-" Be stopped himself.

"Or what? Amy inquired.

"No, nothing. No 'or'. Just tune out the waves. Or..."

"You said it again! Or what?"

"Or... your brain may overload."

Amy stood there scowling at the good Doctor, clearly waiting for him to think of a better solution.

"Ok, ok, if we were to go to a planet like Arcateen III which has such a dense atmosphere, radio waves and transmissions of any kind are blocked.

"Alright, then let's-" Amy was the one to cut herself off this time. Her expression changed back to the way it was; the counterwave wore off. Amy turned around and picked up the health bar from earlier, letting The Doctor see how big her derriere had gotten. She started walking back towards that alien snack machine thing, hips swinging as she did.

"Not so fast" The Doctor exclaimed. He pointed his screwdriver at Amy with the same frequency as before. To his chagrin, however, Amy still had that same look, unlike last time. "Crap, whoever is sending this signal must've changed frequency as well. Clever."

Amy had gotten a drink and what looked like a spiny ball of Jell-o out of the machine, neither of which looked like they could be ingested safely by human, at least without HUGE consequences.

The Doctor was racking his brain to think of a solution. "Think, Doctor, think! How do I fix this?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to the TARDIS' lab and try to find a solution

2. Take her to Arcateen III, the radio jamming planet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ThatOneGuy101 (UN: thatoneguy101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSaltiest has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818637-Doctor-Who-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2138535-Autopilot-Amy