*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818637-Doctor-Who-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1979892-Wake-up-Amy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1818637
Tis' high time these women met this fate.
This choice: --a clue! Something has invaded her body and affected her mind! But what?!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Wake up, Amy!

    by: Rubarbstreet
Amy obliviously munched on an outrageously fattening health bar as she walked away from the Doctor. She wasn't at waddling size yet, although her hips were getting there even if her more ample ass and bloated belly were behind. Her aimed his sonic screwdriver at her and took some readings. They showed something, but not something he immediately recognized.

"Hold up, Amy," the Doctor said. Amy turned around, annoyance plastered all over her tired face as she swallowed.

"What are you doing?" Amy said as the Doctor approached waving his screwdriver at her.

"Mmm, yes, yes, definitely something, somebody's put something in you, or something's put something in you, hard to tell right now," the sonic screwdriver gave off some whirring sounds which the Doctor seemed to partially recognize. "They're emitting waves, yes, waves attuned to your own human brain."

Amy spread her arms, "What are you talking about?"

"Can't tell what they are yet, but maybe if I send out a counterwave we can at least see what happens when we cancel them out."

Amy looked more confused than ever. The Doctor adjusted something on his sonic screwdriver. He waved it over Amy. In seconds, he saw the dull, tired expression drop from her face. Her feet shifted, spreading apart a little. Her hands went to her belly, squeezing it in her sweater, then letting it go, hovering over it. She squinted, pursing her lips, then her mouth and eyes opened as wide as possible. She was on decibel from shouting, and the Doctor couldn't tell whether her primary emotion was anger, fear, or equal combination of both.

"Doctor," she said, trying to keep her cool. Her eyes looked down at her stomach, having to pass her swollen breasts.

"Now, Amy, clearly something's been done to you-"

"I'm a blimp!" Amy suddenly shouted, once again grabbing her stomach, gripping it through her tight sweater.

"It's not that bad yet-" the Doctor said, contemplating that maybe he should have done a little research into this first.

"What the hell has happened to me?" she was yelling now. Thoughts of all the eating she had done lately drifted through her mind, and she in part realized that she had done this to herself, even if something forced her to do it. That actually made it even worse.

"Don't you worry, we'll sort this out," the Doctor said authoritatively.

Amy's face crinkled as if she were holding back tears, at which point she reached up to feel her bloated cheeks.

"Oh god, Doctor, I'm a whale, a pig! What the hell did you let happen?"

"I didn't let it happen, it seemed natural-"

"How is this natural?" she shook her belly at it, apparently at this point she noticed her wide hips for the first time and moaned in frustration, and rolled her eyes as she craned her neck to see her ass sticking out behind her. "Oh, it just keeps getting better, doesn't it?"

The Doctor's next words of encouragement and a plan were interrupted as Amy's stomach rumbled, gurgled, and jiggled in unison. Amy blushed and gulped at the sensation.

"I'm hungry, Doctor," she said, the anger clearly overtaking any other emotions.

"It's okay, we're going to figure this out and find out what's inside you. I think you're only thirty pounds up so far, that's not so bad, is it?"

Amy growled and clutched her hands at the sounds her stomach was making.

"Doctor," she said, stepping close to the Doctor and speaking in a clear, firm tone. "Fix. This. Now."

Now it was the Doctor's term to look frightened.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rubarbstreet (UN: rubarbstreet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSaltiest has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818637-Doctor-Who-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1979892-Wake-up-Amy