*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/2855472-Eureka-starts-swelling-up
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1818052
The girls of Eureka 7 expand in diferent ways.
This choice: Eureka starts swelling up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Eureka starts swelling up

    by: bellyinflater
It was nice to know that Eureka was alright and all but still problematic. She was connected to a bush instead of fully enjoying the day with them. No matter, it was nice out. While watching everyone enjoy the day, Eureka felt something happening. She looked down and saw her body was slightly bigger. At least, her breasts are.

"What the? What's going on now?" Eureka asked.

Before her eyes, her already slightly swollen breasts began pushing out. Her belly joined shortly after and she wasn't liking it. On top of that, she felt quite full. Her butt and legs joined in and that made her more uncomfortable. Renton was the first to take notice and went up to her. When he did, Eureka was panicking at what's going on to her.

"If I had a guess, you're filling up with blueberry juice." Renton said.

"It feels that way but like something else is going to happen. I feel like I'm going to explode." Eureka said.

Renton felt her belly and noticed how firm it was from the pressure within. Eureka kept getting bigger and bigger by the second and soon everyone else began to notice. This was bad and will keep getting worse if she keeps getting bigger. Deciding to pack it up for now, they began removing the bush from the ground and took her back to the Gekko. The bush took its new home will and would take care of Eureka quite well. It calmed her down again but took a bit more due to her growing size.

You have the following choices:

1. Eureka turns blue

*Noteb*
2. Eureka gets plucked

*Noteb*
3. It turns bad

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bellyinflater (UN: bellyinflater2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/2855472-Eureka-starts-swelling-up