*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/3186495-Hannahs-mom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1815834
girls started growing dicks)))
This choice: Hannah's mom.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Hannah's mom.

    by: Prey_GIrl
As Hannah's mom (Mary) walked in Alex and Hannah froze in fear. Mary looked in shock but her face was a bit pink. Mary was a 40 year old womanhttps://target.scene7.com/is/image/Targe... she had a small round ass as well. Mary was currently wearing sweatpants with a white T but no bra so one could see her hard nipples. "Mom I can explain!!!" Hanna said immediately "You don't need to. I need to tell you a few things" Mary said, face getting pinker. Mary pulled down her pants revealing a 10 inch dick. Both Hannah and Alex stared in awe. "I didn't think your dick would come in this soon" Mary said then added "I got mine at the age of twenty." "What! You knew this would happen?!" Hannah said shocked. Mary didn’t reply. Alex broke the silence “So um… If you don’t mind, we were in the middle of something” she said. “Oh right of course” Mary said then turned around but hesitated. Hannah was shocked by how her mother’s cock and how casual her mother was on the fact her daughter was about to have sex.

Hannah then said…

You have the following choices:

1. "Why dont you join us?" (Incest)

*Noteb*
2. "Now where were we?" (Alex)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Prey_GIrl (UN: preygirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nikitozzer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/3186495-Hannahs-mom