*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805454-A-Mischievous-Ring/cid/1199946-Super-Pam-Seeks-Sexy-Sara
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1805454
Magic ring leads to female muscle growth and more
This choice: Pam wants to share her new powers with her best friend Sara.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Super Pam Seeks Sexy Sara

    by: GrowingNikki
Pam was truly enjoying her walk across campus. In the past she'd been embarrassed by the thought of strangers watching her, but now that she was the hottest thing on two legs she welcomed the attention. She took long strides with her extended legs and bounced her oversized breasts catching the attention of everyone she passed. When she caught the eye of a particularly cute boy she would smile and wink and watch him stop in his tracks with mouth agape.

Pam had decided that her next move was to share her new powers with her best friend in the whole world, Sara. Pam and Sara had been like sisters since the start of high school, and there was no one she would rather bestow the gifts of unlimited power upon. 

"You see," she said aloud to herself, "that's what separates me from Mark. I want to share my god powers with my friends. He just turned himself into a perverted Superman."

Pam stopped. That gave her an idea. She had already made it beyond the quad and now stood between the science building and the engineering department. Each building towered six stories over her. She grinned and thought, "Superman, huh? How about Supergirl instead? Ring, I would like the superpowers that Mark had given himself earlier."

"Done," the ring spoke in her mind. Pam felt energized, powerful and super strong.

"Mmmm.. excellent." Pam looked around and met the stare of a passing student. His eyes had been wandering all over her body, up and down and round her fabulous curves, but now he was caught and looked the incredibly sexy goddess in the eye. Pam laughed and blew him a kiss. Before he could even react she began hovering off the ground. She waved goodbye to the shocked boy then soared high into the sky. 

She paused a hundred feet above the buildings that had previously towered over her. "Now that's more like it," she said. Then continued in an announcer voice, "Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Able to make men come with a bounce of her boobies. More powerful than.... well, anything." That last thought got her laughing. 

"Now, where is that Sara?" Pam began using her supervision to scan the campus for her friend. As she looked through the walls of various buildings she floated around leisurely enjoying the cool breeze in her hair and feeling of freedom associated with flight. As she searched she noticed that students here and there were stopping and pointing at her. 

"That's right, everyone," she said aloud to herself, "Supergirl is real. And she is HOT!!"

Pam floated over towards the girls dorms and peaked inside Sara's room. She grinned when she spotted her friend. She was on her stomach in bed reading a text book. Pam found that if she concentrated she could clearly make out the tiny print even from way up in the air and looking through the ceiling. Sara was clad in a pair of loose cotton jogging shorts that she usually slept in and a white tank top. Her feet were dangling in the air above her casually. 

"Ah, there you are you sexy thing." Pam began to descend toward the dorms touching down gently at the front door. She had considered knocking on Sara's window but decided against it. Instead she took the "normal" way up (the stairs) to the third floor and knocked on Sara's door. 

Pam watched through the wood as Sara came out of the bedroom and into the living room. She looked nervous for some reason. 

"Who's there?" Sara called as she stood back from the door. 

"It's Pam, let me in."

Sara visibly relaxed and approached the door. "Are you feeling ok, Pam, your voice sounds different." Sara unlocked the door and opened it to find a six foot tall beauty standing before her. Sara was stunned into silence. 

"That's not all that's different about me." She shook her head and struck a pose letting her hair cover half of her face. She shot Sara the sexiest look she knew how. "What do you think of the new me?"

"Wh.. uh.. HOW? How is this possible? Is that really you? What happened?"

Pam entered the cramped room and plopped herself down on the couch and crossed her legs. "Well, I now possess the power to do anything. Literally. Just before I arrived here I was flying over the campus."

"That's not possible. You can't just fly."

Pam remained in her seated position and began to levitate off the couch until she was three feet above it. "I told you I can do anything I want." Pam stood up in midair and drifted back down so that she was standing right in front of Sara. "I gave myself this body with just the slightest thought. And I can change it again if I want. Do you like my giant boobies?" Pam saw that Sara's eyes were right on her bust line. "Would you like to feel them?"

Pam moved closer to Sara so that her cantaloupe sized breasts were inches from Sara's face. Sara looked up into Pam's eyes. Pam simply smiled and nodded back. Slowly, as if she were afraid they would pop, Sara raised her hands and placed them gently on Pam's gorgeous melons. 

Pam moaned softly and her nipples sprung to attention. Sara continued to move her hands around the fabric of Pam's shirt, occasionally squeezing the supple breast-flesh below. 

"Do you like them?" Pam asked. 

Sara nodded. 

"Would you like a pair of your own?"

Sara looked down at her own chest. Her breasts weren't spectacular by any means, but she'd always liked them. But now her perky B-cups just looked downright tiny. She looked back up at her buxom friend and nodded. 

Pam smiled, "Your wish is my command." She waved her hand over Sara's chest and stood back. 

Immediately Sara's petite breasts surged forward, filling her top with creamy flesh. Sara laughed with excitement as she watched her cup size move rapidly through the alphabet. From B to C to D and on. She cupped them and squeezed which sent a jolt of electricity through her body and moistened her vagina. Fortunately for her she had just been lounging around the dorm and hadn't been wearing a bra because any of her undergarments would have been long destroyed by her expanding boobs. Even her tank top, loose though it was, had pretty much reached the breaking point and was now starting to show signs of submission to the stress her expanding chest was causing. At long last Sara's breasts slowed to a stop and the young girl wrapped her arms around her new assets and hugged them tightly. She was rewarded with a view of insane amounts of cleavage pouring out of her shirt. 

"This is so awesome!!" Sara shouted. "I still don't know how this is possible, but I don't really care."

"And we're just getting started. I mean look at me; I'm a tall, busty, super sexy diva who can fly and look though solid objects. And I'm super strong. I mean super duper strong."

Sara moved close to Pam and squeezed her upper arm. "Really, you don't look so strong to me," she teased. 

Pam responded by raising her arm and flexing her bicep. She used the ring to pour muscle mass into her arm taking it from a thin 11 inches to a mind-blowing 35 inches around in mere seconds. She held her flex tight and Sara stared shocked at the mountain of muscle that had appeared from nowhere. It looked like Pam had stuffed a bowling ball under her skin. Once again she moved forward and gripped Pam's arm, but this time she could hardly get her fingers around a fraction of its circumference. And when she squeezed she might as well have been trying to crush titanium with her bare hands. There wasn't even the slightest hint of any give in her ultra dense muscle fibers. 

Sara's breathing became quick and shallow as she felt her friends muscles. "Oh my...," she said. "That is soooo hot. I would kill to have muscles like that or strength like yours." Sara's nipples were threatening to burst though the taut fabric of her shirt. 

"Really?" Pam asked relaxing her arm and shrinking it back down to match the rest of her slim but stacked body. "I can't believe I never knew you were into muscles."

Sara blushed. "Oh.. well, yeah. It's not the sort of thing I talk about. I was always afraid that people would think I was strange."

"Well, today is your lucky day. You're standing in the presence of a bonafide goddess who is going to make all your dreams come true. So, what should we do first?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GrowingNikki (UN: gunslinger1999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marknew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805454-A-Mischievous-Ring/cid/1199946-Super-Pam-Seeks-Sexy-Sara