*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802274-Craving-Controls-Lalia-TLOL-fanfic/cid/3120187-The-mall-runs-out-of-food-for-the-contest-and-t
by Knippi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1802274
Since CC has stopped continuing the story of Lalia I thought it was time to continue.
This choice: The mall runs out of food for the contest and they tie.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The mall runs out of food for the contest and t...

    by: las moras
Lalia was surprised when her plate stops being replaced. She looked over to the little girl who was looking up from her plate in confusion as well.
"Well this is a surprise folks it looks like our contest is a tie because these two girls have eaten all the food we had in stock."
The prize was split between the two of them but in all honesty Lalia was more interested in having met someone who seemed to have an appetite like her own, and a little girl no less.
After the contest she decided to approach the young blonde.
"Hey kid could I talk to you." Lalia asked walking up behind the girl she turned to face her and it quickly became apparent...
---
Option one: She wasn't satisfied with the outcome of the contest and challenged Lalia to another eating contest.
Option two: She was just as excited to meet a fellow glutton.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Option one.

2. Option two.

*Noteb*
3. More choices.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 las moras (UN: ohshc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knippi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802274-Craving-Controls-Lalia-TLOL-fanfic/cid/3120187-The-mall-runs-out-of-food-for-the-contest-and-t