*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802274-Craving-Controls-Lalia-TLOL-fanfic/cid/2255794-The-girl-drops-out-and-Lalia-wins
by Knippi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1802274
Since CC has stopped continuing the story of Lalia I thought it was time to continue.
This choice: The girl drops out and Lalia wins.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The girl drops out and Lalia wins.

    by: las moras
After another half hour of gorging themselves the little girl stopped eating pushing away her plate.
"I give up." The girl said quietly.
Lalia looked at the little girl inquisitively. While she was hardly an expert on the topic the pigtailed little tyke didn't exactly look full. She didn't look queasy or sluggish at least not anymore sluggish then one would expect from someone hauling around a gut more than twice the size of a bowling ball.
Lalia's train of thought was derailed when she was called over by the contest holder to receive her prize. She took her money and on a whim decided to talk to the little girl it wasn't every day she met someone with an appetite like her own after all.

She walked up to the little girl who was walking awkwardly to accommodate her swollen stomach and as she approached it was clear that...

You have the following choices:

1. She was mad at Lalia for beating her.

2. She was excited to meet someone who could eat like her.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 las moras (UN: ohshc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knippi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802274-Craving-Controls-Lalia-TLOL-fanfic/cid/2255794-The-girl-drops-out-and-Lalia-wins