*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802274-Craving-Controls-Lalia-TLOL-fanfic/cid/2164661-A-little-girl
by Knippi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1802274
Since CC has stopped continuing the story of Lalia I thought it was time to continue.
This choice: A little girl.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A little girl.

    by: las moras
It was a little girl, a blonde with pigtails pink shirt and jeans unbuttoned to accommodate her slowly swelling gut. She had eaten as much as fast as Lalia herself and that was no small feat. Her belly was as fat and protruding as Lalia's as well, though it looked even more prominent on the girl's smaller frame. As surprised as she was by this turn of events Lalia just redoubled her efforts to be the last woman standing in the contest. There was no way she was going to be out eaten by a little girl no matter how talented a glutton she seemed to be.

You have the following choices:

1. The girl drops out and Lalia wins.

2. The mall runs out of food for the contest and they tie.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 las moras (UN: ohshc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knippi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802274-Craving-Controls-Lalia-TLOL-fanfic/cid/2164661-A-little-girl