*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stephanie's Little Sister
  2. Fat Freshman
  3. Back to School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1227593-Stephanies-Little-Sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1800503
The knights and villains of Gotham city find themselves in weird transformation stories.
This choice: I met up with Stephanie Brown in the school grounds.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Stephanie's Little Sister

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
It was the longest night I've ever had, and that was saying something. I couldn't sleep, I was restless in the body of a fat short teenage girl, I just couldn't get comfortable. What was more horrible was that I was unable to survey the dark streets of Gotham city as Batman but instead, as Nightwing filled in for the missing dark knight, I had to stay in bed until the morning, where I will face life as a high school freshman once again, only this time however, as a chubby teenage girl.

Morning broke earlier than usual. I was not used to waking up so early in the morning, especially not in such an unhealthy form. Nonetheless, with Alfred's unnecessary help, I got up and got ready for my first day back in school. It felt awkward when Alfred walked in with the school uniform. It was bad enough that I had to attend school in such a horrendous form, but to wear such a tight vest and a loose skirt was truly undignified, even for a playboy billionaire! I felt absolutely ridiculous in the uniform, and I looked equally as shocking. Even Alfred was embarrassed for me! Despite everything however, I had to press on. This was my life from now on and, for the next three months at least, I had no other choice but to get used to it.

Alfred dropped me off in the school grounds from the limo. With my backpack around my shoulder, I watched as Alfred drove out of sight, leaving me alone to face the horror of returning as a high school freshman, or at least I thought.

A group of tall girls, possibly from the eleventh grade, approached me, looming over me with scornful looks upon their faces. In an attempt to intimidate me, one of the girls, apparently named Crystal Horrocks, stood before me, with a sick smile on her lips, and harshly pushed me, slightly knocking me off balance. I tried my best to stand firm, but it was futile. These were evidently the bullies of the school, picking on their seemingly weaker peers, but unfortunately for me, I was currently stuck in the body of a weak overweight girl, completely defenseless against such intimidating girls. Before things could get out of hand however, we were separated when a blonde senior student rushed in between us, chasing the junior students away, at least for the moment.

The blonde girl turned around and looked down to me. I was relieved to be greeted by the face of Stephanie Brown, a friend of Tim Drake from back when he himself attended high school. I recognized her as the vigilante Spoiler, but in school, she was simply recognized as the bright, popular school girl. With a smile on her face, she made a cheeky remark. "Hello Bruce, did you lose some weight?"

"Very funny Stephanie," I replied, unimpressed by her attempt at humor, "But thanks, I didn't think those girls would leave me alone."

"Yeah, Crystal's crew can be a bit spiteful at times, but as long as you stay with me, then you'll be alright."

"Thanks. It's very kind of you to allow me to pose as your little sister for a while."

"That's right! I guess you are my little sister from now on, right?"

"Only for three months, but after this, we'll go back to our separate ways again. Okay?"

"Okay Bruce...oops, I'm sorry. I mean Britney Brown!"

With that said, Stephanie led me through the front door, touring me through the school grounds and constantly reminding me of my new name. I had to get used to being called Britney, a name that made me slightly cringe every time I heard it. Unfortunately however, I realized that I also had to get used to being compared to Stephanie by her peers, who treated me like the young girl that I had become. I could have done without the fat remarks, but I should have known how hard life in school would be like this.

Eventually it was time for first period. Stephanie and I had to go our separate ways, at least for a short period of time, as I faced my first class alone, where I would be introduced to the students who I would be studying with for the next three months or so.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. My first class was history.

*Noteb*
2. My first class was gymnastics.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1227593-Stephanies-Little-Sister