*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1797364-Small-Part-Of-The-Whole/cid/1163081-No-shes-sinking
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1797364
You're 3 inches tall and cursed to merge with anything you're touching if you lose focus
This choice: No  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

No, she's sinking

    by: lilipoot
"Oh god, no! I don't want to be worn by my sister! I don't wanna be rubbed against her crotch all day! Okay, focus focus, gotta get out of here. Change back change back change back... oh why couldn't think be someone elses? Anyone else would be good. Like that one girl in math class. Or Theresa in history. Or Rebecca... Mmm I can only imagine what being her thong would be like. Pressed against her pussy all day, completely helpless, just soaking it all in. Even the back, feeling her cheeks press against me, squishing me but not hurting me, just part of the clothing. Oh god that'd be so hot. How long could I stay like that, just part of her wardrobe, belonging to her, nothing but.." Reality disrupted the train of thought as she felt her sister's heel slam down onto her.

Dazed, she looked up as Amber regained her balanced and put the foot into the leg hole of the thong. She tried to move, but realized with horror that her daydream had merged her completely. She looked like a decoration on the thong, obviously still cloth, just raised like a decoration. Nothing but a series of bumps and curves that happened to look like her body. She could still move her mouth and eyes, but anything else was beyond her. She felt herself suddenly rocketing up as Amber started to pull on her underwear, and realized with horror she was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. in the front half of the thong

*Noteb*
2. in the back half of the thong.

*Noteb*
3. Phew, stuck on the hip side.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lilipoot (UN: lilipoot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lilipoot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1797364-Small-Part-Of-The-Whole/cid/1163081-No-shes-sinking