*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795497-Little-sisters-truth-or-dare/cid/3117228-We-get-to-invite-others-over-to-participate-whe
by BillS
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1795497
Your little sister and her friends are playing a modified version of truth or dare.
This choice: We get to invite others over to participate when we want  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

We get to invite others over to participate whe...

    by: Charilet
Crystal tells you that it's Tiffany's turn to ask a question, and since you're new to this game and haven't been asked anything yet, Tiffany gets to ask you the question. You have to answer and you have to tell the truth. Thinking to yourself that he is older than them so he's naturally more clever than they are, so you agree for your sister to ask you a question.

Tiffany: Do you watch pornography on your computer when you're alone in your room?

You are K.O.'d wright from the very first question. Your face turns instantly red of embarrassment as you know that you have no choice to admit it. Brittney adds to further humiliate you.

Brittney: Yeah, Tiffany said that she saw you looking at a girl peeing in a guy's mouth, eew.

You begin to sweat of shame, but you have to answer, so you say "yes" with a squeaky trembling voice. From this point on you become the main subject of the game, to which already was planned against you before they started playing the game. The whole purpose of the game was to entrap you into their slave for the weekend.

Tiffany: See I told you I wasn't lying. Anyway Brittney your turn.

Brittney: Okay. Tom, truth or dare.

You answer "truth" so not to risk them wanting to check your computer.

Brittney: Is it true that you penis is really tiny?

You: I choose dare.

Brittney: Take your clothes off and show us your penis.

You: I pass.

Brittney: Okay, your punishment is that you have to tell your parents and show them on your computer.

You: No I can't do that, their going to kill me.

Brittney: Okay we'll think of some other punishment for you then. Wendy your turn.

Wendy: Tiffany truth or dare?

Tiffany: Dare.

Wendy: I dare you to pee in tom's mouth and force him to drink all your piss in front of us, while we go live on the internet and show everyone we know.

Tiffany: Okay big brother, lay down on your back and open your mouth.

You start to beg them not to do this and promise them to allow them to do anything they want during the whole weekend and you won't tell on them. This backfires on you though because this is precisely what they do.

Tiffany: Tell you what's going to happen then Tommy boy. You are going to drink all of my piss right now and we will videotape it for insurance purposes but we won't go live. I won't tell on you to mom and dad and show them this recording of me pissing in your mouth and telling them that you obligated me to do it. You can't deny it you have some of this shit saved up on your computer already.

You: Okay wow thanks Tiffany.

Tiffany: I'm not done. Since you love women's piss so much, Wendy, Brittney and Crystal are spending the entire weekend here.

You: Sure, no problem Tiff.

Tiffany: Not done yet. Your mouth, big brother, is going to be our toilet for the whole weekend, every day, 24 hours a day. Every time any of us needs to pee, you drink every drop. When we have to shit, you eat everything, and you best not miss any of it you fucking filthy perv.

You: Come on sis, you can't be serious with this.

Tiffany: Still not done. Shut up and listen. Rest your mouth because you'll need it in really good shape for the next 48 hours or so. Remember the videotape. (short pause) That's better. Wendy, Brittney and Crystal are going to call all of their girlfriends to stop by during the weekend and make a deposit in your mouth, whatever they want to feed you. I'm gonna talk to all of the girls in my class and invite them. Don't eat for the rest of the day, you're gonna need the room. You are set in place for the weekend, and in all, 37 7th graders fed you so much that you kept on almost passing out. Lucky for them one of the girls' mother was a pharmacist. She gladly fed you hers also and in return she kept you alive and awake. So 38 people in all. Upon daddy's return, Tiffany wasted no time and showed him the video. Tiffany's dad was so pissed at Tommy that he decided for him to also teach Tommy an embarrassing lesson. Tom had to give dad blowjobs every time dad wanted for an entire year. Plus, anytime dad wanted too, dad impales Tommy's throat with his penis and fucks his throat and cums down his throat. And this wasn't even part of the punishment. Dad had secretly desired to make Tommy eat dad's cum and swallow his piss as well for a long time. I guess being a human toilet was simply your fate or something.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your toilet servitude continues with dad also.

*Noteb*
2. You become Tiffany's toilet slave for life.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Charilet (UN: charilet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BillS has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795497-Little-sisters-truth-or-dare/cid/3117228-We-get-to-invite-others-over-to-participate-whe