*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/ZNKHV7MNP-The-Brights
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1791460
The revised 1.5 Edition about one teenager getting a harem is here.
This choice: More characters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The Brights

    by: John Johnny Johnson
The Brights are new neighbours that moved in a little over a month ago.

Dorian Bright
Age: 38
Occupation: Archaeologist
Appearance: 6ft/183cm. Very short black hair, dark brown eyes and a decent build.
Personality: He loves his wife but he loves his work more. He's only been home long enough to help his family move in and almost immediately left for work. Despite this, he's a good father and will actively work to be there for his wife and daughters.

Lillian Bright
Age: 32
Occupation: Writer/Artist
Appearance:5ft 7/170cm. Long platinum blond hair, greyish-blue eyes, slightly chubby and DD breasts.
Personality: She's written a number of young adult books and draws her own covers, she's not very successful but it pays well enough. As much as she loves her husband, she feel lonely and tends to appreciate any attention men give her. Despite this, she's devoted to Dorian and rejects any advance.

Crimson Bright
Age: 16
Appearance: 5ft 6/167.5cm. Short blond hair, bright emerald green eyes, and a well toned body. Dresses in fairly revealing clothing as, has fairly dark skin due to a near constant tan and B cup breasts.
Personality: Highly energetic, passionate, a bit of a short temper and loves physical activity. She'll wear revealing clothes to show off her muscles and six pack. She can be incredibly friendly and her enthusiasm can be contagious.

Lilac Bright
Age: 16
Appearance: 5ft 8/173cm. Has long brown hair, warm hazel eyes with golden flecks, and smooth, cared for skin. She dresses conservatively, yet it doesn't detract from her natural beauty. Due to her indoor habits, she's developed a light complexion. D cup breasts.
Personality: She's much more reserved than her sister, preferring to read a book. She prefers to be appreciated for her mind, with think before acting and can plan out a fun evening if given notice.

Crimson and Lilac are twins and will help each other out whenever they can.

You have the following choices:

1. More characters

2. More characters

3. More characters

*Noteb*
4. More characters

*Noteb*
5. More characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Johnny Johnson (UN: l0v3rs2g3tha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/ZNKHV7MNP-The-Brights