*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Granted
  2. Granted
  3. World Peace Granted
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789698-Corrupt-A-Wish/cid/1545559-Granted
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1789698
Be careful what you wish for! A simple but fun and creative game! :)
This choice: Granted  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Granted

    by: Wordsmitty ✍️
You have been granted all the knowledge contained in the universe. It is dropped on you unceremoniously as a 20 ton set which crushes your legs and arms. However, realizing that you can no longer turn the pages, you are connected to an electronic knowledge infusion device that begins pumping it into your brain. Even though we only use 10% of our minds, this knowledge is a factor of one million the mental capacity. Needless to say, your brain cooks then explodes.


I wish to be able to form and unform duplicates of me to do all the things I keep having to do.

You have the following choices:

1. Me and my shadow body

*Noteb*
2. Just another one, and another, and ...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wordsmitty ✍️ (UN: wordsmitty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zephyrwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789698-Corrupt-A-Wish/cid/1545559-Granted