*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Granted
  2. World Peace Granted
  3. Granted
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789698-Corrupt-A-Wish/cid/1191871-Granted
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1789698
Be careful what you wish for! A simple but fun and creative game! :)
This choice: Granted  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Granted

    by: Unknown
You didn't specify that it was your own death however. So the plants all around your home die. Dead insects litter the sidewalk, bird feathers fall from the rooftop, and an eerie silence settles in. There's a strong nasty odor coming from behind the wall that you feel certain is a decaying rat or rats. People passing by stare uncomprehending at the devastation and hurry away with their cell phones pressed to their ears. People who know you ask constantly if you are alright and don't accept your assurances that you are indeed alright. Several times you or your friends spot a white truck sitting in the street, the city's logo painted on its door, the driver sitting and talking into the telephone while looking at your place or writing on a clipboard, but he/she never gets out and talks to you. Your neighbor cries as he buries the feral cats and raccoon he had been feeding. You can't help but feel something equally unpleasant is about to happen.

I wish you knew I was innocent.



You have the following choices:

1. Granted.

2. Granted.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zephyrwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789698-Corrupt-A-Wish/cid/1191871-Granted