*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Act 1: the Aftermath of the End
  2. Beginning of The Dead
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786322-Highschool-of-The-Fat/cid/1132932-Act-1-the-Aftermath-of-the-End
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1786322
A Highschool of the Dead interactive. The number of Them isn't the only thing swelling up.
This choice: Act 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Act 1: the Aftermath of the End

    by: Zaru
Takashi Komuro could only sigh as he strolled along the Honolulu beach, nothing but his swim trunks and a tropical red shirt with blue flowers on his muscled physique.

It has been a full year since the infestation began nearly causing the world to end in nothing but nuclear fire, wastelands, and roving zombies.

But a cure was found, in the form of sodium chloride, or better known in household terms as "salt".

Apparently such a cure was actually in a popular manga called One Piece, but the thought of a ficitional zombie repellant was totally bogus in the eyes of the leaders of the world.

Only the manga's author, Eichiro Oda, tried it to defend his wife and child and it worked. By appealing to the leaders, scientists ran tests and eventually, salt was the bane of the zombies, killing them entirely and miraculously, if salt was poured onto an infected wound, it would remove the infection. the donly downside was that people who have already turned can't be turned back.

And so the military used salt bullets and other weapons filled with salt in order to kill the infection, and in over 2 months, the zombie infection had been eradicated off the face of the earth.

However, some salt bombings in wild life areas such as the American Northwest or the Amazon was poisonous, due to it's properties. but the environmentalists shut quickly when it came down to their lives or the the rainforest.

Fortunatly, most of the rainforests were saved, and after all, society would rebuild.

And that's the problem, the rebuilding.

The infection had wiped over 60% of the worlds population, the hardest being in China and the United States. But, the United Nations are doing their best to rebuild.

After all, Japan was able to recover from the tsunami and nuclear crisis, the world can too.

And the United Nations, now named the Global Assembly, have signed a bill into law that, has sparked religous controuversy and some moral questions. But, in order for the population to return to a stable number, the bill needed to be enforced.

The Human Recovery Bill.

Article 1: A man between the ages of 17 until infertility must submit sperm on a weekly basis. The individual who does so is also rewarded a financial compensation.

Article 2 Section 1: A man of any faith must marry more than one woman and must have more than 5 children as a result of this. Anyone who raises 5 children or more are given tax breaks and financial compensation by their local government.

Article 2 Section 2: All woman must be given the "Cradling Infant Box"(CRIB) vaccine in order to accomdate the birth of twins or more.

Article 2 Section 3: All woman's breasts will be enhanced in order to accomodate the distrubution of milk. Woman who do so can be financially compensated for their time.

It would have raised tempers amongst people of stout catholic faith and male homosexulaity, but their cries were unheard. The world needed to rebuild.

Takashi signed to take part in the Human Recovery Act in hopes to recieve money for schooling at the University of Hawaii(Japan was in shambles and his parents wanted whats best for him, so they sent him there) once he graduates from the local high school.

Up ahead he can see the girls. Kohta Hirano had gone on to serve in the JDSF and Alice and her dog Zeke lived with her grandparents in South Korea.

The girls he decided to live with and recieve the benefits of the Human Recovery act, and they are all along their first month.

Saeko Busujima, Rei Miyamoto, Saya Takagi, and Shizuka Marikawa. And they were all...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zaru (UN: zarusexic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ronin Mogura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786322-Highschool-of-The-Fat/cid/1132932-Act-1-the-Aftermath-of-the-End