*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779931-Neck-laces/cid/2646875-Yes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1779931
A pair of necklaces do some untold damage to a small community of 1000
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Yes

    by: meg83
You immediately realise something is very wrong and you look across the room and noticed right away you are this young girl.

She's 19 or 20 and is called Marie or Maria and is very and has alway been nice to you.

Once the girl comes around you sit down and lie to her about what has happened and surprisingly she stays calm.

You talk with her and say why don't you both go to vagas for the weekend and chill, money isn't an issue.

She smiled and agreed with your idea... The following weekend.

Although you haven't told her you have a plan.

You plan is to get her drunk in your old body marry her and impregnate yourself so your money can go to the child and not the back stabbing company you used to own.

Then transfer yourself back into the fetus and herself back into her own body.

Do thing work as planned...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes

*Noteb*
2. Almost (she became the fetus)

*Noteb*
3. No something else happened

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 meg83 (UN: megb83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779931-Neck-laces/cid/2646875-Yes