*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sandra
  2. Washington D.C.
  3. More Cities
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779714-MegaMilk/cid/3077198-Sandra
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1779714
Genetically modified milk causes unexpected growth in those who drink it.
This choice: Sandra  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sandra

    by: FBBGIANTESS
Sandra Brown was pissed. "17 years of this crap and I have yet to make it to the senior board. It should have been a great day for her. After all with ruthlessly efficiency she had led a campaign to merge the company she worked for with two key rivals eliminating competition. Sure she was given a nice bonus of $5 million for her lead efforts as well as some new stock options but Sandra wanted more. While money was power and she used her financial power very well she wanted the power that came with being a CEO or company president. So far that power had eluded her.

She also had known how to use her looks as power. While she had not slept her way to the top she would be lying to herself if she said she had not used her body to get to where she was. Whether it was being a stripper in college to get her finance degree and then MBA or if it was sleeping with higher ups at several large corporations to get insider information to play the stock market Sandra knew power came in several forms. She had held power in 3. She had also worked as a campaign advisor for several important politicians. They owed her their jobs and she was not above reminding them about that when it came to keeping the FCC at bay or getting government contracts.

Now here she was pissed off driving home in her Porsche thinking her efforts were being ignored. Arriving home she decided to watch some old movies. She stayed up watching Superman II and Attack of the 50 foot woman. Sandra fantasized about having the powers of a super villain and being a giantess. "Now that would be power" she thought as she started rubbing her pussy before fingering herself.

When she was done she showered just in time for some groceries she ordered to arrive. while she normally would drink a glass of wine to celebrate a successful corporate merger today Sandra decided to have a glass milk from the carton that had just arrived.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Continue

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FBBGIANTESS (UN: megafbb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779714-MegaMilk/cid/3077198-Sandra