*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. Orlando
  3. More Cities
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779714-MegaMilk/cid/1229858-Other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1779714
Genetically modified milk causes unexpected growth in those who drink it.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Other

    by: Padraig

A few other options in Orlando:

Max Mussel - Max is 18 years old, and even though his name sounds like he should be a bodybuilder or a powerlifter, he's neither. Max has always been short for his age and never gre taller than 5'6", and he also has a serious sweet tooth that has helped to balloon him up to 300 pounds of flab. He was bullied a lot in high school, and the jocks used to make fun of the difference between his name and his physique.

Byron Dillard - Byron is 25 years old and used to be the top jock at his high school when he was a teenager. He was tall and broad-shouldered, and his well-muscled body was topped with a crown of golden locks. Everyone in high school assumed he would be a professional football player someday because of his incredible athletic ability on the gridiron, but a collision with a defensive end on the last play of his senior season had taken away all that promise, and now Byron was overweight, almost broke, and worked a dead-end job as a hotel night janitor.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Max

*Noteb*
2. Byron

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Padraig (UN: padraigtipton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779714-MegaMilk/cid/1229858-Other