*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chaos + Vampire (Inner)
  2. Inner (Redo)
  3. Moka Akashiya
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776463-Rosario--Vampire-Girlfriend/cid/1237331-Chaos--Vampire-Inner
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1776463
One of the girls from Rosario + Vampire fall for you. feel Free to add
This choice: Chaos  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chaos + Vampire (Inner)

    by: Venom
(You) (You look exactly like Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden)

You are Sasuke Uchiha, the lone survivor of the once mighty Uchiha clan. Your clan was the greatest group of warrior the earth had ever seen. You were the strongest member of the clan to ever exist, thanks to your powers of chaos. Even though you were grateful for your powers, you began to wonder if there would ever be a place where you could feel like you belonged. You had swore to avenge your clan’s demise at the hands of the Master and his Ten Terrors, and until that time, you would not return to the Uchiha Clan’s grounds, and you lived the life of a nomad. But one day, your nomadic lifestyle came to an end. As you were walking along the side of the road, a bus pulled up to you and the driver opened the door. “Sasuke Uchiha?” “Yeah?” you asked in your usual cool and collected tone. “I have been assigned to take you to Youkai Academy. Get in.” You listened to him and got in the bus. You figured that a place called Youkai Academy would at least keep you entertained. Soon the man had drove you through a tunnel which you could tell lead to an area protected by some kind of barrier. The driver stopped and said as you got out “Welcome to your new home Sasuke. I should tell you, you are going to be the only human here.” he said as he drove off. You knew he was right, just the feel of this place wasn’t human. You then made your way to the academy using Chaos Control. You saw the building and you went inside, knowing that this is the beginning of your new life.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Continue (part 2)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venom (UN: snakehead222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776463-Rosario--Vampire-Girlfriend/cid/1237331-Chaos--Vampire-Inner