*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/2720032-Pointless-Defiance
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: You're dumb enough to actually continue defying mighty Alex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Pointless Defiance

    by: TheMM
"You aren't. You haven't and you never will be." you said, weakly.

The look on Alex's face goes from any sort of arrogance to a stone-cold fury. It sends a feeling of dread so deep down your body that you feel like you want to melt into the sands of the beach and never come back out ever again. He walks behind you and lifts you up with one hand, then wraps his other arm around your neck, squeezing and flexing his muscles in it.

"I'm going to say this one last time." he emphasizes with more of a squeeze around your neck. "I've been patient. I've been playing it nice. But this...this jealousy bullshit you keep spouting, is gonna stop one way or the other today. I get it, you hate that I have all the power between us and you have nothing. That's thrown your world into chaos. But if you keep this up..."

Silence for a moment, as he leans in.

"I'll kill you."

Your eyes go wide. There's no emotion in his voice, no giveaways that might make him look like he's joking. He means it...Alex, your brother, will end your life.

"The military will make sure I don't get prosecuted, I'm too valuable. You on the other hand, aren't. Like I said I've been patient, more patient than you probably deserved, 'big' brother. If you don't stop this bullshit, I'll put you down and out of everyone's misery, including your own, because I've heard nothing but whining and bitching from you since this all started, and everyone's sick of it, especially me."

While he said all of this, you were barely conscious, he was squeezing 'just' hard enough to not make you pass out or hurt you, but it was hard keeping your mind aware enough to really do much of anything, and he knew it too, it was clear he was used to putting you in such a position.

"So, this is your last chance, I won't do it now, but if you do this shit one more time, that's it, you're dead meat, so I recommend you take some time to cool down, sort your crap out, and get over it."

He finally drops you at this point, but follows it up by knocking you down and pinning you there underfoot for a few minutes, with your coughing and wheezing into the sand from nearly passing out before. Once he figures you've had some time to recover, you're roughly tossed over his shoulder and carried to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheMM (UN: thenn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/2720032-Pointless-Defiance