*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1267524-Eight-Foot-Kid
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: The orange beam hits Ken again  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Eight Foot Kid

    by: Unknown
"Shit," you muttered under your breath as the light flooded over Ken right where he was standing. You could practically feel the warmth radiating from the light. In fact, it was like standing right in front of an inferno. Damn; there was no way you could get close enough to touch the light so you could start growing too. Instead, all you could do was stand back, sweat dripping from your face and body, as Ken looked up towards the source of the light.

"Oh, man, you wouldn't believe how good this feels." The boy began to moan again, his eyes closed as he spread his arms like he was enjoying a warm shower. As his chest slowly rose and fell with his breath, his whole body swelled again, his skin stretching and expanding as the kid grew taller. The shirt seemed to slide up his chest, but really, his torso was just getting bigger as the hem slid up above his belly button. His little shorts rode further up his legs as they grew and thickened, exposing more supple tan flesh. You couldn't help but notice the front of Ken's shorts bulging outwards, partly because of the slow growth of his body and partly because of the incredible pleasure welling through his body.

When the light stopped, he had to be at least seven feet tall. No, he was definitely eight feet. God, he must have weighed at least five or six hundred pounds easily, and he had enough bulk to show it. At six feet, four inches, you were now the smaller one, and you were barely eye level with his chest. His clothes were torn, mostly a few rips in his too-tight shirt and a small tear on his ass. The clothes he was wearing were for someone three feet smaller, and it was a miracle he still had anything on. If that orange light came again, though, that shirt and those shorts were going to be shredded, along with the white briefs that were visible through the tears in his stretched shorts.

Well, at least the light was gone. You just hoped it wouldn't come back...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ken's just as excited as before.

*Noteb*
2. Suddenly, the TV switches to start playing a gay porno.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1267524-Eight-Foot-Kid